Thursday, October 16, 2008

263rd

Post. hehe Anyway, nothing new yesterday, except I paid my bills naman for the net and some things as well. According to my blog settings or counter, this is the 263rd post, including the book 1. hehe So that's 132 for the first book and 131 for the book 2. I never expected to have this number of posts. Ewan ko nga kung may nagbabasa. hehe Well, the team building is all set on Saturday. I am not sure when I can visit Dad, I should know that by Friday. Mahirap naman kung wala naman si Dad sa bahay, nasa URCI pala. I am not sure as well, if I can watch Max Payne this weekend. So many choices, so many things to do, I don't know what to do. hehe Confused ata ako. Pero parang mali yun counter kasi yun iba baka nadoble lang. Naalala ko, nahirapan ako magset up ng blog sa multiply so I think mali yun count ko. Parang kung 263, edi dalawang buwan na lang, isang taon na ko sa kakablog, eh nagstart naman ako March lang. So weird, but that's fine. hehe

Oh well, this week was a simple one, I hope next week, the action plan will end, and if there is a chance, I can go to the bipolar launch. Conan is indeed addictive, like yesterday, I watched the part 1 of his case, so I need to watch again later. I am puzzled how the killer was able to execute the plan. hehe Well, anyway, I hope I could catch it later. 

Hay, ang bilis ng panahon, sana may himala man lang. hehe Well, all the problems are still the same. Whether it's home, national, wherever, there are no solutions of these problems. Holy crap. hehe 

Sabi ko na nga ba, ang San Beda and ADMU may exhibition game kasi nagchampion sila sa UAAP and NCAA respectively. Siyempre, sponsored ni MVP ang event, for a good cause naman. Pero bakit this year, walang all star game between NCAA and UAAP? Siguro, wala na yun bantay bata na laging sponsor nila. hehe 

What else? Mukhang seryoso na talaga si Pacman to win on Dec. 6 ha, I believe in him but of course, kung lumabas talaga yun laro ni Dela Hoya, wala na siya magagawa, he will be sent in early retirement. hehe 

Anyway, payday today so this will be at least, fun one. I don't know what else to say. Let's say, I'll rest today and look forward tomorrow.  

No comments: