Monday, October 27, 2008

Lynn


So, I will be writing an advanced posting tonight due to some boredom. hehe Kung si Villa walang magawa, ako naman, while at work and idle, wala din magawa. hahaha May blog na naman siya na interesting, kaso ang haba, daming tanong na dapat isagot. hehe Anyway, why Lynn? Who is this person? Actually she is a friend of mine. A special one. hehe Anyway, this is the person I described in my blog under the title of "ang tanong na may sagot" dated, let's see if I am right, hmmmm 08/28/08. Almost 2 months na pala. hehe

Hay, it's a start of the a new week. I was able to test a desktop computer which is so cool, I wish I could have one like that. hehe The XPS 420, damn computer, so powerful and fast. Wala naman bago. Pag ako nagkaroon ng computer na yun, dapat magamit ko araw araw. hehe Unless there is any miracles. hehe Ok, why Lynn? Because it's her birthday today at 12 am of 10/28/08. hehe Happy birthday to her. Well, I don't know what to wish for her, actually we don't have any communication since last month. Siguro busy sa work, kasi naman, ang work niya is kinda hectic and may quota siya sa work, so sana makapahinga siya today. I believe wala siyang work today because birthday leave niya, yun ang sabi niya when the last time we met. hehe

Oh well, I hope ok na siya and whatever her plans are, I hope she will be successful. Hmmmmm, she is a special one for me, of course, like my college friends know, talagang siguro she is "perfect" what I knew before. I described her like that kasi naman, almost every trip, pareho kami. Hmmmm di naman kami nagaaway, minsan lang. hehe What else? Mabait naman siya, matalino din, tama lang. Maganda kung sa maganda, partida di na nagmamake up. hehe 

So, why we there is no relationship? I don't know either. hehe Maybe it's like she like someone else other than me, until now, so I don't stand a chance for it. If I want to pursue courting her, well, before I thought I can. But for these kind of times, I stepped backward and thought of, maybe I need to solve my problems first before going into trouble. hehe Or into this courtship thing, it's just I have so many things bothering me. I need to resolve those things first. Besides, I am not in a hurry. Yet. Depends if love comes to me like before, but if that comes, then I should do the right decisions. Well, for Lynn, I don't expect anything from you, if you think that you have no real feelings for me, that's fine, like I always said, I am here for you always... Naks, ang sweet naman ng ungas. Kaya bigo. hehe

Oh well, ganun talaga ang love, it's ironic, once you have it, it's the greatest feeling, but when it's gone, it's the painful thing that you want to remove it right away. Mahirap talaga, mahirap magmahal. Ika nga ni Bob Ong este ni Villa, "kung minsa'y nagmahal at nabigo ka, wag mawalan ng pag-asa. maaring magmamahal at mabibigo ka uli. panapanahon lang yan. malas mo lang minsan." - villa aranas. Ganun talaga. hehe 

Ang sabi ko nga, kung siguro maghahanap ako ng iba, siyempre yun kilala ko or yun close ko na. Mahirap pa kasi yun kilalanin pa or what, like what I said before. Pero, of course, I can meet somebody new, and be patient how that will go far. hehe Marami naman diyan, no one can tell how love really moves in mysterious ways. hehe You can find love or love finds you as other people say. 

Siguro with Lynn, I can say, not only perfect, but the perfect fit. Kapal ng mukha mo Alfred. hehe Pero yeah, that's what I can view. Sayang pero ano ba magagawa ko, love should work both ways, both parties di ba. 

Patay ako kay Rheg na naman, wasak, at aasarin na naman ako. hehe Pero di naman nagbabasa ng blog ko yun, or kahit sa mga close kong barkada. But that's fine. I do love the person. 

How about my ex? hehe Well, kung inaasar ako ni Rheg na kung siya eh madaling tanggapin ang kanyang ex, oo inaamin ko na sa kin din, tatanggapin ko din siya yun ex ko. hehe Pero siyempre, back to zero ulit, paghihirapan namin ibuild the relationship we have before. Maybe that's the reason why I am getting the images of her at my lonely moments in my room. hehe Pero naka move on naman ako na di ko naman siya iniisip masyado, ako na nga nangangamusta sa kanya but ayun walang reply. hehe I am going out naman with somebody and trying to at least meet somebody without thinking ano sasabihin niya or whatever since wala naman siya communication to me. Magaling magaling magaling. I will post my feelings about pudit later. hahaha

Happy birthday again to Lynn. 

No comments: