Friday, October 24, 2008

Age Of Consent

Hay naku, the extension of my agony starts today. hehe After my shift yesterday, I went home, do the usual stuff and watched Conan. Anak ng tokwa, tapos na pala yun Conan, yun here lang sa GMA, sa Japan, di pa tapos. hehe Papalitan na ng Street Fighter V. So no reason to turn on my TV at weekday mornings. hehe After that, I went down and do some stuff for my computer. Expired na yun mcafee ko, I need to search for a new virus scan. This weekend naman, wala akong masyado gagawin, pero sa computer ko, marami. hehe Number one, virus scan, number two, yun mga utang kong pinadodownload sa kin. hehe At huli, other stuff. Oh, ayun di nga ako nakapunta sa Bipolar album launch tonight, ok kaya yun album nila? Sabi ko nga kay Raims, bibili na lang ako sa Music One. hehe 

What else? Napagana ko na sa wakas yun mic ng headset ko sa bahay, the solution? Yun input sa likod ng computer pala ang way to use the mic of my headset. hehe Ang unang nakagamit ay si Mommy to call Tita Nonette from States. Hmmm, come to think of it, overseas call made it easy pala talaga ang YM. hehe Magamit nga din yun, pero kanino kaya? hahaha

At eto pa, may nahanap na naman akong ibang trailer for the Watchmen, acutally nasa profile ko na siya. Anak ng tokwa, lalo ako nasabik, that movie may live up the hype. Un ibang screenshots pinakita na dun, lalo na yun superpowers ni Dr. Manhattan, saka paano pinatay si Comedian. hehe Siyempre, nagresearch ako sa net of the story, I can say the movie might be fantastic, but it depends how the die hard fans will appreciate it. This graphic novel separates from the comics or novels in terms of substance. hehe The bottom line, I can't wait for 03/06/09. Come to think of it, Alan Moore is a great writer, graphic novelist. Very imaginative yet morally sound writer. Fantastic lad. Of course, don't count out Frank Miller and Neil Gaiman. Speaking of Neil Gaiman, when he will release a movie adaption of the Sandman? Yun lang naman kasi ang kilala kong novel niya. haha The question remains, is really Watchmen filmable? Let's see on 03/06/09.

So yun lang masasabi ko. By the way, The Village song yesterday came from New Order's album, Power, Corruption and Lies. That is my favorite album from New Order. And this song today, my fourth fave song, Age Of Consent. Of course, in a New Order song, you can't remove a great intro, an excellent bass, god like drum rhythms and good lyrics. The lyrics itself says a lot about breakup. Nagtataka nga ko everytime I hear New Order songs, they have upbeat sounds yet it has dark lyrics. hehe Weird but that made them great since Joy Division days. Ang kinaibahan lang naman is more light mood ang New Order than Joy Division. 

Won't you please let me go?
These words lie inside they hurt me so
And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you
Just what I want to do
I'm not the kind that needs to tell you
Just what you want me to

I saw you this morning
I thought that you might like to know
I received your message in full a few days ago
I understood every word that it said
And now that I've actually heard it
You're going to regret

And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you
Just what you want me to
You're not the kind that needs to tell me
About the birds and the bees

Do you find this happens all the time?
Crucial point one day becomes a crime
And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you
Just what I want to do
And I'm not the kind that needs to tell you

I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you

I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you

I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you
I've lost you

end

"Won't you please let me go?
These words lie inside they hurt me so" - parang ganun feeling ko today.  hehehe Well, I just a hope there will be a good week ahead after this very gloomy week.  

"God help us all" - The Comedian, from Watchmen trailer. 
 
I've lost you, long time ago. 

No comments: