Monday, October 6, 2008

hannah montana in my sleep

Ok, this will be short again. hehe Of course, I am not a Hannah Montana fan, it's just that the room I am sleeping with has a big tarpulin of Hannah Montana. Bad news, it keeps falling in my head even it is stick with many double sided tapes! hehe Peste, siyempre tinamad na ko idikit ulit sa wall ng pamangkin ko. Idol kasi ng pamangkin ko si Hannah Montana, at kitang kita naman nung nagbirthday niya! hehe I leave it while bothering me in my sleep and I posted it again on Monday morning. How did I end up sleeping in my niece small room? hehe

Ok, after the party of Rheg's brother I woke up around 7am. I fixed my things for Sunday's event in Festival Mall, no! Not the KC Concepcion autograph signing. hehe But Magzi's daughter first birthday in Pixie Forest. At first, I don't have a clue where is that, especially I am not so much familar with Festival Mall because I rarely go there. So I fixed my things, went to church at last and prayed, prayed and enjoyed the Sunday mass celebration. After going to church, I went right away to Post office and rode a FX going to SM Southmall. Dropping by at SM Southmall, I rode again a FX going to Festival Mall in Alabang. I still reminiscing those days living in LP and the most memorable moment there is the traffic. hehe 

I arrived at Festival Mall around 11 am. I thought Ross is there already, Ross is my former team mate in HSBC Alabang. Of course, I am eager to play Magic with him so I waited and he told me, he can't come at 11am. Siyempre wala pa siya, nagikot naman ako sa Festival Mall. Ikot ng ikot at parang wala naman ako pinasok na shop at nakita ko lang na may setting para kay KC. Kaso 5pm pa yun show, naisip ko na matagal ako nakatambay. hehe Anyway, so I waited, ate at Mongolian bowl. Speaking of Mongolian bowl, at first, I don't have a clue what will I eat since I haven't eaten breakfast at that time. So I just watched other patrons there. Actually I strolled a while to decide where to eat. I just curious and came back at Mongolian bowl. I looked at their menu and choose the single serve Mongolian bowl. I just copied what the others do, hehe but of course I chose the ones I want and waited for the food, while drinking the bottomless ice tea of course. 

Habang pumipili ako ng kakainin, di ko alam na iluluto yun mga pinili ko nung napansin ko na hilaw pa yun meat. hehe Pero ok lang, napili naman yun trip ko. Dapat pala sweet sauce yun pinili ko sa bowl kasi may mga sili na nilagay ko dun. Yun pinili ko kasi sweet and spicy, hahaha Kaya nung kinakain ko, panay kuha ako ng Ice tea, so buti na lang bottomless. At buti na lang single serve yun pinili ko kasi that time, I was thinking the eat all you can option, pero sa dami ng kinuha, buti na lang, tama na yun. hehe Sobrang busog at pinawisan pa ko. Letche talaga pero masarap. hehe Sulit kung baga. Sana matry ko yun sweet version next time, di ko lang alam, kung may branch sila here in QC or near QC. 

Si Ross, di na dumating kasi 1pm na wala pa. I went right away sa Dixie Forest which ilan beses ko na dinaanan, di naman ako naligaw kasi sinunod ko yun directory ng Festi Mall. Sa tarpaulin naman, nakalagay pa yun name ng anak ni Magzi so sure na to. hehe Good thing, nandun na si JP Dela Torre and his GF. Then the other persons who arrived, were NiƱa and her former classmates, Topel tapos ang huli si Orrin and GF. Masaya naman yun gathering kahit simple lang yun birthday. Actually sandali lang yun pinagsamahan namin kasi may mga lakad. Yun iba nga di na nakarating. hehe The children's party ended at around 4pm. The first plan after that is to go to Magzi's house and have a drinking session. However, Magzi has a lot to do, so we cancelled it and I walked with JP and GF to go at ATC. We walked from Festi to ATC and it's a long one but not tiring. We arrived at ATC and I went home already. Pero may nadiscover ako na gadget na magagamit ko in the future time. hehe Naipit ako sa SM Southmall kasi sa sobrang traffic kaya di ko makakalimutan ang LP. hehe 

Grabe, pero buti na lang, around 6pm eh nakarating na ko kina Ate Aila. Nood agad ako ng PBA. Sibak yun Air21 ko ng Welcoat. Malakas yun Welcoat, bwisit, tapos nagkalat pa yun Air21. hehe Pero yun second game, Alaska and SMB. Nung una, sobrang tambak, mga 19 points lamang ng SMB. Di ko na pinanood masyado kasi yun nga, tambakan pala. So I searched other channels, thanks to Sky Cable of Ate. I missed surfing channels in cable. I miss watching Hero and Animax, then HBO and Star Movies and some news channels and other channels. hehe Magulo no? Pero yun nga, kakamiss manood ng channels sa cable. After watching some movies, Jeopardy, The moment of truth, and other shows, I ended up at 12:30am. Siyempre, sabi ni Ate, sa kwarto ni Pristie na ko matulog. Ok na sana yun paghiga ko kaso nung nakatulog ako, parang may nakapatong na makati sa ulo ko, ayun si Hannah Montana ang katabi ko, yun malaking tarpaulin ni Pristie na kanyang idol. Di ko sure Idol at lalong di ko siyang trip. hehe si Kim Karshadian pwede, mayrun pala siyang secret ha. hehe Anyway, ayun that is the End of Sunday. Tiring yet a happy one.

No comments: