Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ceremony

"I must say, happiness is overrated" good article from Queen. Well, for me, not good yesterday. Happiness did not come yet. I've never been so stressed out from work until yesterday. Oh well, this plan of theirs really getting in my nerves. But I've no choice but to follow it. Besides, I still be working here, and that's part of my plan. hehe I know at first, it irritates me but oh well I will just go with the flow. After a very stressed shift yesterday, I just went home, do the usual stuff, slack and staring at myself, I'm down and kinda stressed out. It's a borderline between stressed out and depressed, but after coming in to my senses, I ended up watching TV. hahaha

Oh well, after that, I took a very very cold bath. I am so slow yesterday, but good thing I was able to eat lunch and sleep right away. Then, a dream came, a very good dream. I will just keep the details to me. hehe But the dream is about a woman which has the face similar to some of my crushes before. hehe I just realized that when I woke up, so I thought that was true and now and behold, I am back to my real world. Kala ko pa naman makakajackpot ako, panaginip lang pala. hehe It's so true that the events there parang future time eh, not distant future, parang this same week. Pero tapos na yun, panaginip lang naman yun. Sana magkatotoo. hehehe

After that sleep, I woke up, watched some PBA action, ayun kawawang Ginebra, pinainom ng beer ng San Miguel. hehe Nanalo ang Sta. Lucia ko!! haha Kaso, magaling yun coke, nasulot lang, parang mas effective sila kung is Duremdes ang coach nila. hehehe Our CE is good, for 3 straight weeks which we haven't done before, so good luck to our team!! 

Mistakes sometimes, whether it's small or big, minor or major, is still a mistake. That what made me stressed out. Damn.. I wish this will end. I wish I can make up for it. Give me a chance. 

Now, let's focus to the second song I like from New Order. But before that, since nangyari na ang bad trip, malamang di na ko pupunta sa Bipolar launch. Si Raims mukhang pupunta, pero di bibili ng CD. hehe Bad tripan na to!!! So, the second song is Ceremony, since the lyrics itself is like a cycle of love and hate and well, I like the whole song because of the intro, then the beats of the drums and lyrics as well. Nagulat nga ko nung nirevive ng Radiohead ito, parang original din eh ang dating. hehe Sana magkaayos na sila ni Hooky to have the full New Order back and play this song all over again. 

This is why events unnerve me,
They find it all, a different story,
Notice whom for wheels are turning,
Turn again and turn towards this time,
All she ask's the strength to hold me,
Then again the same old story,
World will travel, oh so quickly,
Travel first and lean towards this time.

Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.

Oh I'll break them down, no mercy shown
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Avenues all lined with trees,
Picture me and then you start watching,
Watching forever, forever,
Watching love grow, forever,
Letting me know, forever.

Thanks for lyricwiki.org. hehe I always thought that one day, if I am able to finish one task or got successful, this is my background music. I look forward for better things ahead whether it's for good or worse. Suprise me, O Lord. 

No comments: