Sunday, October 5, 2008

wasak na upuan

Ok, this will be in a hurry! hehe I need to catch up I guess. Anyway, last Saturday, I slept 1pm but I was not able to go to church at 6pm, and Igz and Ian as well. I slept again and I wonder why I did not receive any messages even it's already 7:30pm. Especially, sila ang kasama ko! hehe So I reboot my cell at ayun, may mga text, late na dumating. Bwisit. hehe So I went na out sa party kina Rheg at ayun kaunti inom, maraming food at siyempre, di maiiwasan ang kantahan. Nakainom ako kahit kaunti, gin pomelo and 2 bottles of San Mig light. 

The next part is well, sometimes I hate, I really admit I have a bad singing voice so well I was forced to sing! hehe So ok fine, I sang my heart out and the song is Easy by Lionel Ritchie but I wish there is the version from Faith No More. While approaching at the end of the song, I am just leaning backwards, bumagsak ako bigla! Anak ng tokwa! Nasira pala yun upuan. Bad trip. Siyempre tawanan sila. Kakahiya, pero deadma lang ako, siguro talagang malas ako ng linggo na yun. 

Of course, I went on and my brothers are really laughing hard that they can't even sing the next songs. hehe Nandun pa si GF ni Ian, kakahiya talaga. I just finished drinking my San Mig Light. So after Rheg and Ian finished their love songs, naks, we decided to go out and well bring Ian to UERM for his duty. Internship kung baga kasi Med student nga siya di ba. hehe 

They are still talking about what happenned and they could not believe it. Napansin sila na tahimik ako at walang imik for the whole night until that happen. Kala nila may problema ako, pero oo mayrun, pero di dahil dun. Talagang inaantok pa ko. We make hatid to GF of Ian and Ian as well to UERM. Sobrang pagod si Ian na di nga namin siya nakausap nung nasa Trooper kami, hehe. After that, we went to Mister Kabab, na kala namin may Aircon na pero wala pa. They haven't change their prices so good job!

Of course, we ordered our all time fave, keema with eggplant and season low 7 breads. Si Iggie nga, 2 bread lang kinain, career low bro! Ang career high naman niya is 6 eh. hehe Kami din ni Rheg, mukhang career low na din, 2 and a half breads lang kinain namin. On top of that, nag fruit shake naman kami. hehe Siguro nung kinuwento ko ang chismax, nawalan sila ng gana kumain pa. bwahahahahaha!!!! Pero sa totoo lang, dami na kasi ang kinain namin nung na kay Rheg pa kami, nag crispy pata and barbeque, and inom pa so medyo busog kami. After that good talk about confusion, love and happiness and coming out! hehe Pero wala sa min yun, sa ibang person yun tinutukoy namin. We went home safe and sound, I was able to sleep at around 2:45am. 

End of Saturday.

No comments: