Tuesday, October 7, 2008

dark secrets

Aha! Yes, I am a simple person. I am a private individual, I am a quiet person, yet I am getting these kind of gossips, chismax and dark secrets for free. hehe Some of them well, revealed for good. Some of them are still in keeps. hehe Maybe my network is kinda working good. I should have my own intelligence agency. hehe anyway, yesterday, I was able to watch Daimos. Mukhang patapos na talaga this week ito. hehe Siyempre, napanood din ako ng Conan. After that, I planned to sleep up to lunch time, but I ended up raising at 9pm. Damn. I rushed here at work and well I am here. 

Despite not eating lunch and dinner, I am not hungry at the first part of the shift, but not when approaching my first break. I ate at my first break and that's it. I hope our CE is good today. Balik tayo sa mga sekreto. Di ko sasabihin siyempre ang mga sekretong alam ko. Baka magalit sa akin ang mga barkada ko. hehe Di ko alam kung bakit ko nalalaman mga ito. Pero ok lang, tatahimik lang ako at abangan ang susunod na kabanata. hehe Kaunti na lang naman ang mga sekretong yun kasi yun iba, naibulgar na. hehe Ang masasabi ko lang sa mga taong involved, is well let it out if it's good, and don't tell it if it's bad for your personality and profile. For me naman, I have some secrets, pero usually alam naman ng mga best friends ko, kaso kalat kalat naman. hahaha

One person knows this, then other person di alam pero may iba pa alam about me. So pag nagsama sila, magugulat sila. Parang nung birthday ko, nagulat sila nang malaman ang mga ibang sekreto ko, nung nagsama sama ng HS best friends and College best friends ko. hehe Kakatuwa lang, lalo na yun nagulat sila, parang unfair daw. haha Grabe yun stomach ko, parang nagloloko ha. Well, mabuti na yun ilabas lahat ng masama sa tiyan ko. Yuck. hehe

Nothing's changed, new or whatsoever. Despite all the troubles I am facing, I still have faith, hope and love. Naks, that is so serious. I am indeed serious in my life, it's just I need to lighten it up. 

Let's see what's in store to me tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments: