Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 years..

well, it's queuing today.. good job.. hehe so the real work starts today.. by the way, I came from the wake of Nina's mom.. it was sad thing for her.. losing a mother is really hard to accept, I can see it to her eyes.. even she is telling us that she's ok.. but still, you can deny that she is having a hard time coping the loss.. I hope that she will overcome it and just pray that her family will cope up what happened.. hmmm, before I went to the wake.. of course, I fell asleep on Monday night.. and woke up early around 6am.. I talked to Joanne and planned how to go to Nina's house.. so, at 9am.. I left the house and proceed right away to LP.. I went to RFC but the Magic shop there, unfortunately, was already closed.. no notes left on where they transferred or what happen.. anyway, I went right away to my sister's house but well, they are not there.. the only person I met was the carpenter.. he told me that my sis asked him to do some paint and cabinet jobs.. hehe so I left and went straight to Festival Mall in Alabang.. Joanne was late, we met like 1:30pm at National bookstore due to some errands.. but that's fine.. and then we went to Nina's house, which is kinda far.. hehe but I was able to remember it because we went there last 6-7 years ago because of her debut party! hehe it was a very long time ago.. so, we ate, talked a lot about our batchmates and our lives as well, then we went home around 5pm.. it took me 2 hours to go home from Alabang.. hehe so good thing for me.. I was not late.. hehe time for redemption... that's all.. good job..

but that's not the main topic for this blog.. hehe sorry.. this is the time.. why 2 years.. to tell you the truth.. everytime I am alone, or travelling around.. I am reminiscing the events happened last year.. as you see, I was in love with a person.. a very speciall person.. we should be celebrating our 2 years of intimate relationship, but unfortunately.. due to some difficulties.. some wrong decisions.. some troubles.. I don't know.. we did not reach on January this year.. at first, there is denial stage.. it is very hard to accept.. that it's over.. everything between the two of you, was over.. so much hurt.. so deep.. so I don't know feeling.. hehe just plain bad.. that's life.. very unfortunate.. that's love.. as well, very sweet when it's working.. very bland when it's gone.. and yeah.. after a while.. I was to accept such fact.. such feeling everyday.. however, like I said to Reggie.. memories are hard to remove.. especially fond memories with the someone you used to love every moment of the day.. and everytime that happens, I just stare at a blank state.. and back to normal.. yet, it's keep coming back for a while.. but after that kind of blank state.. I just give a smile on my face and move on.. but nonetheless, it is a hard process.. very hard, because I want to have that feeling back, but I cannot.. despite all of these, what can I say.. I will get that feeling back in a different time, maybe spending this feeling in a different lady.. I believe that love moves in mysterious ways.. naks.. hehe but yes.. I do.. love just comes that you least expected.. or some times, a surprise.. like what happened at that same night.. two years ago.. it's really a funny yet solemn feeling.. love.. there are so many definitions of love.. if I will state each of one of them.. it may take forever.. hehe but for me, love is heaven and earth.. simply as that.. why? when you're in love, it's like you're in heaven.. but when both of you are fighting, it's like earth.. it's chaotic.. yet manageable.. hehe I like earth as a better metaphor than hell.. in love.. heaven and earth.. if you see it, it's like one place yet a big place interconnected to each other.. like what happened to me.. we defied some laws I guess.. but despite what happened, what was the outcome.. I never regretted what happen.. even I know she is still bitter what happen.. I can't blame her.. but whatever it is.. If she is reading, which I believe it's impossible.. I apologize for what happened.. I know, you won't reply or whatever.. I hope you'll forgive.. me.. for anything that I did to hurt you.. I know you will not tell me.. but that's fine, I will be waiting just for that.. take care, good luck to your future endeavors.. if you have time, you can just drop by at our house.. hehe and pray as well for your health and success.. never give up ok.. so that's all I can say.. for you.. do I miss her? yes.. do I still love her? it's almost gone.. time is a one big factor, for healing.. the feeling I have for her, now, hmmm I don't know.. in between I guess.. hehe so.. that's all.. I hope, I can still send some flowers for you.. again.. anyway, what else did I do yesterday, I saw a magic shop at Festival, a bit expensive yet I got the cards I needed.. hehe so that's fine.. I wasn't able to sleep before I got to work.. damn.. hehe so I will make up for it.. later when I gone home from work..

anyway, I just need to focus now at work because we have only few avail.. hehe so take care.. good day, good luck and God bless to all! I hope, yesterday was indeed 2 years..

No comments: