Thursday, June 5, 2008

chaotic day

really.. as of the moment.. what can I do? our system is doing some "updating".. oh well.. that's life.. and the queue is high because the other site, in India, is having a transport strike.. good job.. this is really chaotic.. damn.. but good thing was I got a long sleep yesterday.. so that's fine.. I will do it again later after this chaotic shift.. this is the day that is easy to forget.. damn.. crap.. anyway, what else I have done yesterday.. hmmm I ate the same food, lunch and dinner.. hehe purefoods corned beef and luncheon meat.. of course, some ampalaya as well.. what a day.. oh well, by the way, tomorrow, the first game of the Finals.. sorry.. I thought it was yesterday.. it's June 5 in the US, so it will be tomorrow in the Philippines.. or later I mean.. so I am going to watch or if not, well sleep, I will just check the scores and story when I woke up.. by the way, because of the ruckus in India.. I will do preshift OT later.. I will come to work, an hour earlier before the real shift starts.. what a life.. hehe anyway, what else to do.. my bet by the way in the finals is the Celtics.. give them some love.. hehe I feel so wasted.. anyway, the problem was now resolved as of the moment and back to work.. again.. but what I feel with this new schedule and work.. the faster of the work week ends.. I was surprised that today is the 3rd day of work.. very fast.. so that's fine.. I have nothing to add more for today.. so I need to go back to work.. nothing changed, even no bad news nor good news.. God bless to all.. good day.. good luck and take care!!

No comments: