Tuesday, June 10, 2008

eve of the birthday

but it's kinda chaotic.. we're getting calls from the home of the maple leaf.. Canada.. hehe oh well, I am kinda old.. feeling old I guess.. for 25 years.. hmmm what did I do yesterday.. happy birthday for me.. hehe what I've done yesterday.. nothing new.. I just slept and thinking what decks will I build, magic decks.. hmmm what's in store for me today.. hehe and future plans which I wish it will prosper.. what a day to start my birthday.. this is so great.. hehe I am just confused about my magic playing plans.. but what I've came up is to just finish few decks, including type 2 decks.. then I will play even new magic expansions come up.. but I think, I will not play that long like 5 years.. hehe but I will keep my type 1 decks.. especially, if love will come along the way.. hehe anyway, what else do I expect for these coming days.. more birthdays to come I believe.. June month is the birthday month for my family.. my Mom will have one on the 20th, Pristie finished on 7th, Jeleane will be on 16th.. some of my friends as well will be having their birthdays.. advanced happy birthdays.. hehe of course, ah.. yeah I expect as well, more food coming in.. hehe I will get fat this month.. any way, getting old is a hard process.. why? because some people say, hmm you're still young, if you done some bad things.. that's fine.. some people say, especially my Dad, you're old, so you should those things already.. or I don't need to tell those things again.. like that.. so what I am saying, is getting old is confusing.. but for me, I believe that I should be mature, composed? naks, and happy.. because I facing this life alone.. less family support.. but more friends.. at least.. hehe but that's fine.. I should learn to be independent in my decisions.. my actions.. and my plans as well.. I have my wishes for my birthday but I will keep that to myself.. I just want to thank my family of course.. my friends, who are still here with me.. hehe the people I meet.. the people that I asked for help.. my team mates and former team mates as well.. and most importantly, God, Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.. for short, the Holy Trinity.. without them I guess.. I won't be here... literally.. thanks a lot.. my faith seems to be steady this year.. hehe so that's it I guess for my birthday blog.. for now.. take care.. Good day, Good luck.. God bless to all.. happy birthday Alfred..

No comments: