Wednesday, June 18, 2008

got sloppy..

yes, for today, I got sloppy.. I went to work today.. but I did not eat dinner because .. actually at this moment, it's dell elite awarding, kinda noisy at the background but well, I did not win.. that's fine.. hehe I got a low CE for the month of April.. I just hope that I can catch up just for one more.. hehe one more for my team and for me.. anyway, nothing changed yesterday.. Dad is so busy that he doesn't want to do a follow up medical check.. well, I just hope that he is fine always.. he should visit the doctor sometime just to make sure he is ok.. I haven't slept for a while, like 2 days.. so after my work today, I will go home and sleep, oh eat lunch first and take a bath and go to sleep.. anyway.. just move on and get some rest.. thanks by the way for the harrassing comments done.. hehe but that's fine.. thanks a lot.. I don't know what else to say.. by the way.. my zune is getting selved, I don't know when will Iggie buy it.. so for those who are interested buying my zune.. message me.. I will tell you the details of my zune.. hehe anyway, what else.. hmmm, I believe I will just have a good sleep for the rest of my of work week.. I don't know why I feel so tired, maybe because of what happen these past days.. If I only have more VL's this year.. hehe but I will make sure that next year, I will use the VL's I have wisely.. Mom's birthday is coming up.. I am not sure if there will be a feast ready for us.. hehe so I hope she will cook some food.. when I checked Algerro yesterday, it is the same Algerro, yet he wants me to stay with Dad.. but I refused, for some reason I guess.. I won't elaborate that further.. hehe

congratulations to the Boston Celtics for winning the title.. Kobe got whacked so much.. 39 point win.. that's damn.. hehe so there.. I need to focus now in work.. hehe so much slacking I've done. good luck, good day, take care and God bless to all..

No comments: