Wednesday, June 4, 2008

in a hurry.. hehe

yes, today is a hectic day.. after months and months of petiks.. time to get some work.. hehe unfortunately for our team.. we did not get a high CE.. we got washed up yesterday.. very bad day.. so I still hope that we can catch up for the coming month.. we should never give up.. never.. hehe anyway, I tried the other route getting to work.. kinda dangerous route.. but it's shorter.. and cheaper as well.. so I will try and see it by tomorrow.. again.. anyway, what else.. nothing new.. tito Boy visited the house again to upload songs to his Ipod classic..well, I got so tired after that dreadful day and after uploading the songs.. hehe I was not able to call back Dad.. what a tiring day.. and more to come.. but what I plan.. since I was busy for the past weeks and I feel so weak, I need to get more sleep I guess.. I was not even read the art of war book.. damn.. but I will rest first.. I will get more sleep.. hmmm.. nothing new to me.. I want to thank Rheg about what he said.. at least somebody, left a comment.. even in tagalog.. hehe thanks bro.. but one thing I like the schedule, the new schedule is I get long straight sleeps, not like long but interval sleeps.. I used to get that sleep before but I started to sleep in the afternoon which is very very hot.. by the way, tomorrow will be the first game of the Finals.. old school rivalry with new blood, Celtics vs. Lakers.. who will win? I don't know but it will be interesting.. the Celtics was able to defeat Lakers in the regular season twice, but thas was a lineup without Gasol.. so it will be a different matchup right now since Gasol is so effective in the triangle offense.. the only problem poses with the lakers is their defense down low.. Gasol may not match up with Garnett.. and for the Celtics.. they have also a problem, Kobe.. if they can't stop Lebron, which scores in a selective position, how about Kobe.. he will score at will.. so James Posey and Pierce are not enough to stop Kobe.. so it's a great matchup.. hehe let's see who will get the first win.. at this moment, I already got 10 wins before the first break.. kinda new eh.. hehe so, I will rest my hands for now and finish this day great.. God bless to all.. take care, good luck and good day!!

No comments: