Saturday, June 7, 2008

last day of the work week

long title.. anyway, nothing changed yesterday up to this moment.. hehe but this is the the last day of our new schedule.. and it's kind of avail.. hehe.. maybe I like this schedule more than before.. I get straight sleep.. I go home a bit early than before.. and that's all I guess. hehe anyway, I am now interested watching Macross Frontier.. kinda good especially the fight scenes.. they lived up the hype, except for the music and love story part.. but other factors of the series that I like like the battle sequences.. hmm the new fleet, new valkyries.. so the mechs are fantastic.. hehe so one of the best anime's of the year.. by the way, I found a site which also shows or streams series of anime.. animemangafun.com.. great site, not only you can watch your fave anime but also, see the manga that you are looking for, like of course, berserk.. hehe it's a long series and up to this moment, it's still running.. I want to know what really happen after the anime on VHS? hehe that was almost a decade ago.. while typing, I am reading the manga at the same time.. there were some parts that were not included in the anime.. I was kind of suprised!! if the anime is the best, then the manga is great.. hehe that's what I am seeing right now.. anyhow, it seems to be saturday is a good day to work.. hehe so freedom.. I really like this schedule.. so I will rest my fingers for today.. I am seriously reading the manga of BerserK online.. so take care, good day, good luck and God bless to all!!


No comments: