Friday, June 6, 2008

first OT

yes, after almost 5 months of working here, and because of the outgoing strike in India, we need to render OT.. actually it's voluntary, but we volunteered to do OT since well, big bucks.. hehe I just volunteered for one hour.. so there.. nothing changed today..or even yesterday.. the Lakers lost yesterday.. they have a lead on halftime but for the second half.. it's Celtics pride came in.. they won.. easily I guess.. even Pierce seems to shake off his knee injury.. good for them.. hehe the next game will be on Monday morning here in the Philippines.. so I need to wait, we all need to wait.. good job.. so the real work starts this month.. with the arrival of the new queues.. good luck to us.. hehe but that's fine, as long there is avail time or break of course.. hmmm tomorrow will be our last day of the work week.. time flies so fast with the added load.. hehe and my birthday is coming as well.. I don't know what to wish for.. maybe just for a better life.. better future.. more guidance.. and help from God.. that's all I guess.. hehe I always hope for the best of my life.. life seems to be gleam these days.. but we should never give up.. not yet.. Love? not yet.. I am interested to meet somebody but going into relationship this time.. in my situation? not yet.. forget it.. hehe maybe when I am recovered, that will be the best time.. recovered from everything.. haha now, what else to do.. I do not know what else to say.. maybe I am so busy now.. but that's fine.. I can take it I guess.. this pressure or whatever.. what are my plans in my new days off? on Sunday, the CRAP will watch kung fu Panda.. it has great or positive reviews.. and it will be my first time to watch an animated film feature since.. I don't know when was the last time.. hehe so it will be a fun first day off.. and on Monday.. I don't know yet what to do.. maybe slack and get some rest.. that's all.. some planning again..hehe what will I do next.. by the way, next week will be our performance review and we hope that we all get regularize.. hehe it will be a good start if that happens in my career here in Dell..

I hope that everything will be in place in the next half of the year.. all my major plans will be executed.. or some of my problems will be solved.. so that's it.. I hope also a better future of the people around me, like my family, friends, team mates.. I just hope that everybody is happy.. God bless us all.. hehe anyway, that's all I can say for today.. I just need to focus to finish my job today.. I am kinda sleepy as well.. good day, take care, good luck.. God bless to all..

No comments: