Thursday, June 19, 2008

long sleep..

yes.. crap.. hehe kinda busy today, at the middle of the work week.. however, I was able to sleep longer yesterday.. I did not eat that much because I was so sleepy and bit tired from yesterday's shift.. but well, I got a long sleep.. very good one indeed.. so I have nothing to talk about except some changes happening next week. like my schedule, since there was really a high spike of calls, we were informed just hours ago about the schedule change, so my off is back at saturday and sunday.. good job.. hehe speed of dell I guess.. happy birthday to mom by the way, we love you always and we just wish you don't lose and stay strong.. hehe anyway, what else? since I plotted my VL on June 28, it will be cancelled.. so I need to insert the VL if possible to June 27.. I hope there is still space.. damn.. hehe this week is kind of tiring but that's fine, I am still sane.. I am not like freaking out or acting weird.. so I am ok.. I just need more sleep I guess because after Sunday, we will go to work on Monday night right away.. I just don't know what else to say.. I believe I just need to focus right now, because it's freaking queuing.. damn.. I love this sked then it will change right away asap.. whoa.. hehe so, take care, good day, good luck.. God bless to all..

No comments: