Thursday, June 26, 2008

dark places

when I woke up last night, before I got to work.. I am just staring in my dark room.. so much darkness.. hoping there will be light in my room all the time.. hehe but I was like lying there lifeless, or feeling so much empty and alone.. whatever it is.. it's not good.. but that's fine.. I am trying to be happy in midst of these problems.. anyway, today is payday.. and it's kinda low, of course with all the freaking deductions that the government made in our pay.. but I will just make some plans to have this pay go through.. hehe I have no money left.. huhu what a broke lad I am.. I don't know if I will make it until next payday.. by the way.. what else.. I will outside for this lunch because I want to save the load left in my meal card.. hehe

I am checking the new expansion of magic the gathering, Eventide, and I was able to get some spoilers, or cards that maybe interesting.. and I have some of them.. good thing is, it will be added in my existing decks, type 2 decks.. hehe by the way, after my shift, I will pay some important bills, you see, I need to pay bills, especially in my house so oh well, I end up nothing, broke!! hehe oh well, I guess, I need to until September for the bonus and loan from SSS.. why will I get a loan from SSS? one, I need money.. two, for security purposes, I know, SSS has some kind of scam which you might end up, you already got the loan and other people received it.. like fraud.. so I want to get my money first before they do that.. hehe in my days off, I do not know what to do, but for sure, I will visit Prong.. I haven't visited him for this month.. and Joanne may come with me because she wants to his place in Loyola.. hmmm other than that.. I don't know.. what my plans.. are.. maybe I will just clean my stuff in my room and fix whatever that I need to fix to.. I wish I could watch some movies this week, and a couple of them gets my attention.. first is Hulk, which I got some good reviews and second is Wanted which is directed by the russian who directed day watch trilogy.. which for those who hasn't watch those movies, it's really cool.. so I am interested in watching those movies, if I have money.. haha kind of tired, but in the end of the day, I will just slack.. so that's all I can say for today.. good day, take care, God bless to all and good luck!

No comments: