Tuesday, June 24, 2008

came early..

yes, I came early due to some backlogs in the office that I need to finish.. although I just finished it just now.. hmmm payday is coming!! yes!! hehe yesterday, finally I used my TV.. but not that long I guess.. just for 30 mins.. and I was able to watch voltes V.. hehe and then, what else.. I ate tinola which I missed it last Monday night for my lunch.. and do some chores.. and sleep.. good job.. hehe what a boring day.. however, while sleeping of course.. I had a dream.. a weird one, like I met this person.. I won't tell the person's name because for privacy purposes.. hehe but it's like a rewind in the past.. whoa.. and I got up at the middle of the afternoon because of the heat.. damn.. then in the end, the dream did not continue.. anyway, moving on... what else, by the way, before I got to work, I ate corned beef for dinner and some pinakbet.. and after that.. I don't know what else to say.. everyone seems to be quiet, maybe because, they have their own lives.. whatever you do my friends.. take care.. good luck, good day and God bless to all.. I have nothing else to say for today.. it's just, I had a boring and simple day.. hehe

No comments: