Saturday, June 14, 2008

getting old on the 3rd day..

yes, I never thought that I will get old that fast I guess.. hehe my eyes get blurry so I need to wear my glasses almost all the time.. so poor of me.. anyway.. after 4 days of getting stressed out.. at last, at the very last day.. we are avail at least.. hehe so there will be a small feast later, after my shift, but I will sleep first.. I hope they will come.. my best friends of course.. hehe when I woke up at 7pm, my auntie from Laguna came at our house.. my sister as well came to the house with her family.. it's like a reunion.. and I know there will be many reunions to come because June is our birthday month.. in my family.. I may get fat for this month.. hehe oh well, last day is not only laid back but also easy.. I love it.. hehe time is fast for this day..

I will change my settings for this account.. I mean the background and color of my multiply account.. I will do this at my free time.. by the way, Happy Father's day to all pops.. especially my dad.. We love you and be healthy always ok? hehe I've read the reviews for Metal Gear Solid 4 and they gave almost a perfect 10.. so I have a reason to buy a PS3 just for Metal Gear.. hehe solid snake is my idol, of course naked snake, his pops.. I read the reviews and they say it's a breakthrough game with great cinematic cut scenes.. so the hype is true.. no doubt about it.. life is indeed, not only hard or harsh, but also happy and spontaneous.. is it the right spelling? hehe unpredictable is also a better metaphor in life.. so many things that happen all of the sudden, either it's favorable to you or most of the time not.. but we are still here, hoping for the best and solving all those bothersome problems.. hehe but well, that's life.. come and go.. I don't know yet what will I do for the next 2 days of my day off.. planning I guess.. hmmm more sleep.. because this past week.. I was so busy.. and I lack some hours of sleep.. I don't know.. but I believe I can rest.. I can be in peace in these days off..

anyhow.. whatever.. I am just eager to go home after this lousy week.. hehe so take care.. God bless to all! good day and good luck!

No comments: