Friday, June 20, 2008

Mom..

yes, yesterday was my Mom's birthday.. as usual, we did not have a grand celebration, coz' my Mom is simple.. hehe but before that, I went to my Dad and gave the cellphone he ordered, I did not stay that long because I am tired and kinda sleepy.. hehe so I went home and ate lunch together with my Mom and it was a simple yet happy lunch.. and after that, I slept.. hmmm not longer than yesterday but it was good, until at the middle of the hot afternoon.. brownout came.. crap.. but the electricity got restored after I don't know how long.. hehe but it was restored and I got back to sleep fast.. anyway.. what else to say.. oh, Ivan's birthday today, so happy birthday for the long hair dude.. hehe and of course, my friend Lee.. hmmm happy birthday to her as well.. both of them, I wish the best of luck and longer life.. God bless to both of them.. hehe that's all I can say.. Lee is my friend, Rheg remembers her so that's all.. hehe but I don't know what happen to her, but oh well I hope she is ok.. so anyway.. after today, I have one day left for work and only one day left for my off before we go back to our usual sked.. damn.. I really like this present sked but that's all we can hope for.. due to business need, we need to adjust.. so I don't know what else to say.. maybe I just need to go back to work.. hehe so good day. God bless to all. good luck and good day.. I believe nobody will be celebrating another birthday in June.. hehe I was not also not able to watch hulk which they say, it's better than the first one.. hehe

No comments: