Wednesday, June 11, 2008

birthday part 2...

well, hmm nothing happened so special in my birthday yesterday.. hehe I thought that the tradition of not going to work on my birthday did not happen this time.. but that's fine.. I was able to plot my VL on June 28.. hehe so it will be sure 3 days off.. after I went home after work.. everybody in the house greeted me.. it was a happy feeling after a grueling day at work.. actually, they don't know that it was my birthday.. hehe but that's fine.. all the 3 companies I worked for, namely my former team mates, don't really know my birthday.. some they know it but it was so late.. unless they ask me.. hehe but that's ok.. Dad texted me.. hmmm tito Boy.. some of my friends that I really rarely texting, sent a greeting to me.. kinda weird but thanks!! thanks to them.. so after those greetings.. I ate sisig, watched the 1st half of the game 3 of the finals.. if Kobe did not score at will, the Lakers won't win on game 3.. see, they only won by 6 points.. Odom and Gasol are not effective.. thanks to Vujajic.. who scored 20 points.. they won the game.. but the finals is more interesting than last year.. hehe I believe that the Celtics will make some important adjustments in the next game..

so after that, I slept.. then like at 4 or 5pm, I saw the rain which poured hard.. and it was great.. because it made my room cool.. hehe that's all.. then I ate spaghetti at dinner with bangus.. and rice.. I ate the rice dish first then the spaghetti.. but the real feast will be on Sunday.. hehe I don't know who will I invite.. damn.. hehe anyway, hmm what else.. payday is coming up.. and just in minutes, it's gone.. hehe anyway, what else do I need to do.. just preparing I guess for my day off and some payments.. you know.. hehe ah, what a tiring week due to the new queue.. the problem is, it's kind of confusing.. so it will not help our personal stats.. not good.. so they need to fix this new queue, especially the policy and procedures.. ok.. what else.. hmmm nothing I guess.. my birthday celebration is neither great nor sad.. so that's fine.. it made me smile.. hehe simple I guess.. simple is the word that I can describe to my birthday.. so take care.. good luck, good day and God bless to all!

No comments: