Saturday, June 21, 2008

happy birthdays..

yesterday was full of food I can say.. and I slept late like 12pm.. so I got some lack of sleep.. damn..hehe anyway, what else.. hmmmm oh Len, one of my team mates also celebrated her birthday yesterday.. hehe and I believe nobody will be celebrating birthdays after the 21st of June.. today is the last day of our work week, yet we will only get 1 day off due to the schedule change.. I need to use all that time to sleep I guess.. what a hectic 2 weeks.. hehe good thing that today is on avail, at least, we need to rest our voices.. you see, we are having high volume of calls since the new queues showed up.. but at least, it's manageable.. unlike my first call center which everyday, is a hectic day.. hehe even weekends.. goodness gracious.. anyhow.. what else.. when I am reading the magicthegathering.com, I was surprised, that there is a woman playing magic the gathering.. I thought of that females playing the game and indeed, it happened.. according to the interview, she said that the number of females playing the game are growing so that's great.. I thought they are banned playing the game.. why great? because at least the game doesn't look like a man's game.. hehe because in the first place.. it's not.. it's an intellectual game.. so everybody can place.. even kids, the youngest champion in Magic was only 15 years old.. hehe so that's it.. it can also serve as a meeting place for lonely hearts I guess..

today is Sunday.. I believe minutes later.. hehe so by the way, I will meet my friend and discuss some matters.. business matters.. hehe what else.. hmmm I have no other plans for the remaining days before I go to work because of the short time, so I will just sleep to recharge for work.. hehe so that's all for today.. God bless to all.. good day, good luck and take care!!

No comments: