Friday, June 27, 2008

last day of the workweek 2

yes.. and always.. been.. boring I guess.. hehe whoa, 60pesos a liter of gas!! starting today.. good job.. what the heck is happening in our country.. this is madness!! hehe lucky for me, I don't have a car.. I believe it's better not to have a car for these days.. seriously.. anyway, like I said yesterday, after just an hour, my pay gone away.. hehe just like that.. you won't believe me but that is my situation.. broke.. this is so boring and tiring, I just slept for 6 hours and here, I came to work, and here, after my lunch I feel so lazy.. I just can't wait to go home.. by the way, Joanne and I will visit Loyola park after my shift to check Prong's grave.. so it will be a long walk in the park.. anyway, I do know now what to do in my days off.. since, Im broke, no where to go or whatsoever, I will just stay in one place, which is my house, specifically in my freaking room.. oh life.. it's so gloomy.. most of the time..hehe when where will a time that I will end up really happy? like a very happy ending..

I know some people got lucky, but I am not envious about it.. maybe I'm just a bit of low morale, not motivated of sort of.. I don't know.. maybe this is indeed signs of being broke.. hehe and got broke from love.. what a life.. I am not sure what to do tomorrow, but one thing is for sure.. I will search for help.. hehe help!!! but next week, it will be magic weekends off because I completed some of my decks, but it's type 2, so I may play outside other than Nick, or the Ron brothers.. other than that, oh nobody seems to be interested in my zune.. damn, I need to sell it ASAP.. I need the cash proceeds of the sale.. hehe

hmmm, tomorrow will be a good one, Pacman will be against a strong opponent.. Diaz.. when I saw him fight before.. I believe in the Pacman-Barera match, I knew that he is a strong fighter.. I know he is kind of slow but rugged and good puncher.. it's like, mukhang mapapalaban si Pacman talaga dito.. hehe anyway, the NBA draft is done.. first pick was Rose and I believe that is a good pick for the Bulls since they are going nowhere.. and the other picks are great as well.. but the good one are the trades happened.. Jermaine will be a good back up for Chris Bosh.. TJ Ford as well.. or how about Jefferson to the bucks.. with that, the Bucks have a stable 5 players.. hehe and other teams as well.. so let's see and let the season begins.. but wait there's more.. the USA team, let's see if they can bring the glory back to US.. this olympics is their good chance to do that since Manu got busted ankles.. and Pau is not in a mood to play for Spain, the US team need to take advantage of these scenarios.. hehe if not, change Mike K.. forget it, he is not a good coach.. they can get Phil Jackson, or just Scott Skiles or Avery Johnson.. so I don't know.. but I wish they will win.. oh I am really sad for what happen in the Perwisyo Lines.. and the new update is bad, some hazardous chemicals are stored in the liner, so it means, there is spillage.. so it's not safe to do the rescue or retrieval operation.. let's hope for the best..

God bless to all.. take care , good luck and good day?!

No comments: