Wednesday, June 25, 2008

almost late

yes, I almost came to work late.. hehe after the very cold weekend, here came a very hot weekdays.. oh crap.. I am not getting straight sleeps like last week.. nothing changed.. I believe that I am getting frustrated for these past days.. maybe because of the problems I am facing now.. hehe but that's fine.. the problems I am facing is like the brand like Gatsu has in Berserk.. it's a curse.. sometimes, I can't sleep because of it.. hehe but I am not depressed or sort of.. I don't know.. maybe I am feeling just in a floating state of disorder I guess.. speaking of Berserk.. I haven't read the following books.. I haven't got much free time to read it because of the new queues we have.. hehe for short, no more petiks.. hehe but that's fine, I will read it sometime.. because the chapters are getting interesting as I read more.. because of the hot afternoon yesterday, I changed the place of my bed.. I really can't sleep at that place of my room.. especially with the rising sun.. anyway.. after I fixed my room, I tried to watch TV.. I tried to watch PBA at that new place and the reception of that channel is so bad, that ended giving up and sleep.. hehe but good thing, the teams I want to win today, just for today, won.. Red Bull won as they trumpled Welcoat.. and Air 21 won after a furious comeback by Magnolia.. so those are my teams.. hehe for this coming conference, but I still count Sta.Lucia but sorry, they don't have a good record that I can cheer for..

what else, hmmm while I am walking here at work.. there are some moments or events that I am looking back.. memories.. happy and sad memories.. but maybe I'm just feeling sleepy.. hehe I am kind of contemplating if some of my decisions in my life are wrong or correct or what.. but in the end, life is like water, flows and flows endlessly.. wherever you go, you will end up in a place which you will be useful.. like a stream or fountain or whatever.. purpose.. life is full of learning as well, learning from your mistakes.. mistakes which sometimes stupid or some of them, honest mistakes.. I mean, risk moves which fall into a mistake.. hehe anyhow, I will just need to move on, plan something for the weekend.. and maybe more rest and do something productive.. that's all I can say for today.. I hope, payday is good.. hehe good luck, God bless to all, take care and good day!

No comments: