Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ñ(alt 165)

it's not an error.. hehe this is the key that I am looking for when I am typing for my Mom yesterday.. another revision of the letter of sale that was assigned to me again.. but I hope this time, it will go through.. hehe at least somebody will be interested.. I discovered the Ñ key while trying to search it through testing of course.. first, I tried the ctrl key and some 3 number but it did not work.. then at the second try, I tried the shift key and 3 numbers but still did not work.. I remembered the 3 numbers since high school because of course with the reports that we made and needs the Ñ letter.. hehe but I forgot the correct numbers and key.. so I guessed and got the first key right which is the alt key.. then I started to call my friends and kuya Dong for help.. hehe but before I got the reply, I was able to discover the right numbers, accidentally.. hehe tsamba.. and good job for me!!!

before that, hmmm I ate early lunch with Mom and discuss some things.. and made the letter.. and done some photocopying as well.. after that, I slept in a hot afternoon I can say.. hehe but I woke around 4pm because I was able to watch the first half of ADMU and ADU match today, I was suprised that in the end, ADU was routed by ADMU by 27 points.. so at least, no more doubts for ADMU because they are complete and determined to win it all I believe for this year.. and if they don't win it all this year, Norman Black will be axed!! hehe first half was a bit scrappy so they got poised and prepared in the second half.. let's see on Saturday if UST will win it's first game against UP and on Sunday, UE versus ADMU.. I believe, this time UE will lose with the line up that Ateneo has? it will be UE first loss.. hehe

payday is kinda stiff.. low to be honest.. but that's fine.. I planned already what will I do.. hehe anyway, nothing's changed except.. oh well, I had another weird dream.. I am getting weird dreams this week.. damn.. take care dude!!!!! one fine day ahead.. by the way, 76ers are a bit scary, it's Elton Brand in their team.. hehe good job!!!

No comments: