Monday, July 7, 2008

got slacked

hmmm speaking of getting slacked and regularized by next week.. I do not know what first to say.. I had a weird dreams for last 3 days.. I will not tell what are those dreams.. but it's weird because I felt happy and sad.. I don't know.. hehe anyway, what happen on Sunday? we visited Iggie, of course 4 of us are complete.. and he prepared a good meal to us.. and overflowing of beer.. 50 liters of pale pilesen!!! what the heck.. the last time I drank a pale pilesen was on Dennis birthday like 3 years ago.. hehe and I puked on that time.. but last night.. after I ate few food because of the beer.. I fell asleep.. hehe actually I slept.. while they are singing.. we did not talked that much because what I feel and sorry to Iggie about it.. hehe maybe I am not strong in pale pilesen.. damn that beer.. I don't know how will Iggie get rid of the 40 liters left of beer.. hehe good job!!! but I really like the food he cooked, some clams and pasta.. hehe he's really a good cook.. by the way, he also done some good gelatin desserts.. hehe it was a good night.. it's just that I really fell asleep because of the beer I guess.. after that fun night.. I fell asleep that fast and I woke around 9am.. after that..

I have nothing to do.. unless, I have my internet back.. I don't expect that dramatic change in my freaking life.. I thought some time, of giving up or do some stupid decisions.. but oh well.. as long I still keep on going and pray for the best.. regularization is coming up so I hope I will make it.. it's for the record.. hehe and our team building is coming up as well.. it will be a fun week ahead for me.. at least.. hehe what else to say.. I know it is very hard to be at this situation.. as you in my previous blogs.. it is an ongoing issue.. but like I said before, it's like a curse.. you can't get away from it that easy.. life is really, really, tricky.. I have compared life in so many metaphors, but it will not end I guess.. by the way, good job for ADMU, they won against the archers.. so they indeed have a strong line up and coach Norman Black should do right roster moves next time.. damn.. hehe my mission this week, I need to have my internet back in the house.. hehe that's all for today.. take care!!!!!!

No comments: