Tuesday, July 1, 2008

haggard

I received 60 calls yesterday.. holy crap.. hehe so when I got home and have a good rest, but I ended up, sleeping.. hehe thank God, I got an almost good sleep.. why almost? hmmm because when I got hungry, I woke up and eat a little.. hehe ate my lunch to be exact.. so there, I woke up and got here at work.. it's my TM's birthday, so happy birthday to our beloved TM Joan.. Wish you best of luck and for our team as well.. thanks for guiding our team very much.. hehe anyway, before I pause writing the blog today.. I just came from the quiz bee in our company.. I can say it's a sloppy one because in the elims round, we need to raise flags to give our answers to the quiz master and it only needs 2 points to advance to the finals.. however, at one point, we were scolded not to touch the flag first before we answer, unfortunately, we lost.. hehe but that's fine, after the aggraviation.. I let it go.. besides, they look unprepared as well.. hehe we will get them back next time.. with my 2 other team mates? hmmm they're pretty good, I can say we can win the grand prize of 5000GC's.. hehe damn.. I hope they have part 2 of that this same year.. we want revenge!! hehe you know, in all the quiz bees I joined in college, they should use the wihiteboard method, because since they don't have buzzers, it will be hard to tell who raise the flag first.. so, they should change the rules and that's it.. I thought the questions are so hard, well, some math word problems are hard, but most of them, we can answer it fast.. no problem with it, as long it's a fair game..

anyway, there is a feast for our team since it's TM birthday.. hehe eat all you can.. I believe.. so I will be full today.. full of food.. hehe later after work, I will check what can I do to get some funds.. the money I have, won't even reach the next payday, so I really need some help.. hehe let's see.. hmmm what else.. I don't know.. oh Gilbert Arenas is coming here.. I was suprised because, well he will come here all of the sudden.. hehe I hope his knee is doing fine.. but he is known taking big shots.. he's a good player, it's just he needs a different type of team.. not your usual team.. you know what I mean.. hehe anyway.. ahh.. what else I can say.. I don't know what more to say.. oh, while I am sleeping.. I have so much in my freaking mind.. some unpleasant events coming back I guess.. hehe but I feel like blank or worthless I guess.. maybe I am thinking to much of these problems.. this is bad.. hehe that's why what I am going to do is to have fun in my life what I have, what I already have left.. I believe that's all I need to do with this situation.. I look sad, but within, it's just I am just clueless.. I can't say I am depressed because I won't be working now.. or these days.. but I don't know.. maybe you have the answer.. please tell me dude.. I need it now.. hehe

anyway, I just need to shrug off these fears or worries, God is there for all of us.. good day, good luck, and take care.. great lunch by TM.. hehe I am full..

No comments: