Tuesday, July 8, 2008

better day

yes, at least I had a regular, non-stressed day.. after a hard day worked yesterday.. I was able to get a good rest, a good meal and well, relaxing sleep.. I watched TV but, it's only Voltes V.. hehe hmmm nothing changed, since I only slept for about 8 hours, no interruptions.. by the way.. I saw another set of powerful cards in the new expansion.. so eventide really saved the best for last.. I still don't have internet at the house since I am still waiting for the payday.. hehe oh well.. what's running in my mind? hmmm... nothing as well, maybe I am just tired today because of the shift I guess.. on my way to work earlier, I saw DJ Mo Twister with his dog in Eastwood, he also carries a dairy queen dessert.. so I believe he just came from work since Magic 89.1 has a second station in Eastwood.. that's it.. nothing special about that.. hehe I am looking forward for these coming days off.. because of the team building and having a good rest day on Sunday.. I am not sure what will I do on that day.. but one thing is for sure, I will keep blogging.. hehe and another thing, I will clean my gadgets for sure..

what else, oh, at this moment, I only have 7 calls.. hehe good thing that the additional team come up and help us.. I love this day, and onwards as well.. hehe my future plans are still intact and it depends if all fall into place.. I will pursue my plans.. I hope they will work.. by the way, I was able to watch the trailer of Quantum of Solace, the new 007 film on Nov. 7.. I saw it and I think it will be a good one.. the new 007 films shifted to a serious note so it will be a good one.. with the same elements like the suit, the chicks and action.. hehe speaking of ladies.. I have no, or zero plans of courting or having a serious date because of my situation, I want to recover first, financially I guess.. hehe and some factors as well.. so I don't want to get into trouble.. again.. what else.. I believe nothing.. as of the moment.. next week, my blog will be different.. different in topics yet same substance.. you will know it by Monday for sure.. it will be in dark proportions.. hehe since I am in this bleak situation, let's compare my life in some songs that I usually listen to..

improvements need to take in place so life will be easier.. good day!?

No comments: