Wednesday, July 9, 2008

in a rush

yes, why? because I kinda slack.. maybe lack of sleep.. anyway, we got our CE and it's kinda bad score.. I don't want to draw donuts in our stats.. hehe so we go forward, I hope my team will able to catch up especially with our outage and CE stats.. anyway, what else we need to do improve our stats? I don't know.. we just need to be careful I guess.. we need to work hard I believe.. oh life, it's very harsh, hard, and other poor metaphors.. hehe whatever it is.. we hope, for the very best in these coming weeks.. I don't know why we are getting brownouts today.. not long but short brownouts.. so I hope it will not disturb my freaking work.. anyway, what did I do yesterday? hmmm I got home late, around 10am because we had a serious meeting because of our scores and some issues as well.. I don't want to discuss that further.. hehe after that, I went home, watch a couple of shows.. including the launching of Codename: Asero show in gma 7.. it will show starting on Monday.. and the only good part there is it includes some of my dream girls.. haha bubbles and ehra in one show.. sad thing is I'm 90% sleep at those primetime shows.. damn.. I won't ever see them, except if I am on VL.. but good thing, they became guest at Sis, so that's great!! I mentioned bubbles before in my blog.. what a chick.. oh by the way, her ex, paolo contis is included in the new show as well.. how they will get along? I wonder.. hehe

anyway, damn.. 2 hot chicks in one show.. forget the other girls and ladies there.. hehe so, what else? I slept and woke up around 9pm.. first, it should be 8:30pm but the laziness factor came in and woke late for 30 minutes.. I dressed up and here I am.. kind of groggy and we had a meeting for our team again.. for some reminders I believe.. nothing changed for me, I hope there is, but I think that is God's plan.. my plans in my days off are fixed, and I hope it will go through.. so that's it for today.. nothing else to say.. good day!! by the way, I will not go yet to tier 2, at first I thought it motivates me, but in the end, especially when TM told me that my other 2 team mates will go first, I love staying here for sometime.. hehe I love tier 1 I guess.. it's part of the plan like the joker says in the trailer for the dark knight.. maybe I lack some qualities for being tier 2, but that's fine.. it's not really my interest to be one.. hehe I have some plans.. very interesting plans..

No comments: