Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hungry like a wolf 2

yes, I did come here hungry but early.. hehe I got a good sleep.. yesterday was a simple one.. I should say, a routine day. got home, do some stuff.. take a bath, eat and sleep.. oh, I watched Voltes V.. hehe so that's it.. I read some blogs as well, from my dear friend Villa.. interesting blog about saving these days.. due to the inflation of prices of everything here on earth.. she done some adjustment to her everyday life.. I like the part where she give importance of coins.. hehe good blog.. well, for me, I don't know what else to say about savings or what for these kind of times.. what can I say is poverty gives you a good diet.. physically and mentally.. materially I guess. hehe but you need a good spiritual strength.. I just pray to God that everything will be fine, even in these times.. God help us all..

I woke up at the same time.. but fortunately I got here at work early and I was able to eat something, the caramel bar to be exact.. so it made me full and log in to work.. I read some news, sports news.. Air 21 tied up the series.. great news.. San Beda lost from JRU.. great news again.. hehe San Beda thought they were invincible.. they are not!! Mapua lost to Letran.. so-so news.. Letran seems to be poised for this season even with that lineup.. let's see if they win with San Beda.. anyway, Red Bull lost again.. bad news to them not for me.. hehe nothing else changed for the longest time, except I am still waiting for my request of the VL.. I hope it will go through.. I also experienced a good dream while sleeping.. I won't tell what it is.. I might spoil the fun.. hehe I encontered some news by the way, the outsourcing industry having problems with the talent pool.. especially if they want to reach the 10% global market share for the outsourcing industry.. so they want to reach that? no way.. with the dwidling number of good agents like me.. hehe who is tired of taking calls.. then the industry will have a problem with that.. big problem.. for my case.. I still love the company.. but for the incoming years, if I found a day job which will meets my needs.. I would not come back to this work.. ever.. in case, if there is no choice.. hehe but I will be forever happy, if I will work for a job which I don't need to adjust my habits or ruin my lifestyle.. that will be great for me and my family, my friends.. stress won't bother me since my 3 years are spent in this very stressful job.. I hope that grateful day will come.. if it's day shift call center with a same pay, why not.. but for this kind of shift.. this is the last frontier for me.. hehe anyway, for our CE, we got low scores.. I won't discuss that further.. we got whacked!! hehe but I hope we can recover and do something about this.. I hope for a better score next week.. I believe that's all I can say for now.. if the VL will go through.. I am looking forward this Friday..

No comments: