Monday, July 21, 2008

a new week

yes.. after a draining first week with the new sked.. I am now working for a new week with the new sked.. unfortunately, I am again almost late when I came to work today.. anyway, thanks to Ivan for the correction but I feel it's still the right word for it.. hehe after watching the dark knight twice this last Friday and Saturday, here comes Sunday.. I am still watching but of course, Macross frontier which is getting nice.. Black Lagoon second barrage, which I found the 18th episode so it will not help me to follow the story.. and I discovered the anime of King of Fighters, but the bad thing is the episodes are too short.. damn.. hehe and no follow up made to it.. other than that.. as you see in my profile, I am watching trailers to the anticipated graphic novel translations into movies.. the spirit will be a good one but not as great as sin city because of the theme itself.. weird hero theme I guess.. but the one I am really waiting for is the watchmen movie in 03/06/09.. so I hope it will have simultaneous launching here in the philippines.. when I watched the trailer.. I think it will live up the hype even to the people who really haven't read the novel.. like me.. hehe so I will be eagerly waiting for that.. another thing.. I was able to watch the teaser trailer of the Terminator 4, which is really short but I think it will be good as well, when you have Christian Bale at the lead role.. I did not expect Bale will be this big star after I watched his move Equilibrium.. so kudos to him.. hehe what else did I watch.. MTV's of Sago and Pedicab.. that's all.. there comes Sunday afternoon.. and well, I was shocked that ADU won against UE.. but I was upset when UST lost to FEU.. damn UST.. what will happen to them in the following games.. Cruz is now hobbled, you can see that in the game, Japs is injured and the rookies of UST are doing errors.. how will win some games.. if they play like that against ADU next Sunday, forget it.. I won't watch them live.. bloody mess.. hehe and by the hmmm, I spoke with somebody that got my interest again.. hahaha

so there comes PBA.. I guess I am a basketball fan even I am not playing basketball anymore.. my teams Air 21 and Red Bull lost, number 1, Air 21 doesn't have any import.. number 2 Red Bull does have an import, but he's injured.. good job!!! so good luck to my teams in Game 2.. what else.. after that, I fell asleep.. and woke up on Monday.. clean my room and fix some things and well, log in again.. played some games and I don't know why I took some time in computer but I finished around 12:30pm.. I slept around 2:30pm and woke at 9pm.. the end of the day? I rushed here in the office.. good thing that Mom done her medical check up but bad news, new meds are coming because the doctor advised her to take these new meds.. I wish I could but I couldn't.. I am so useless.. damn.. but I will think of a way to help Mom about her situation.. the problems are coming endlessly.. hehe bad trip.. anything else? hmmm.. I don't my plans yet for this weekend, because I planned my VL for this friday and I need to know if it's approved.. I hope it will be because I have something to do important in my VL.. not only renewing my driver's license.. but something else.. that's all for today.. time really flies so fast..

No comments: