Monday, July 28, 2008

still sicko

damn, well I was able to go to work but not 100%.. crap.. I still feel sick.. damn.. I drank some bioflu but I believe, it's still not enough.. it's like I feel I have a slight fever.. damn.. sorry for the bad words.. hehe I am kinda of dizzy.. this is a different sickness unlike when I went from Sagada.. my body is stiff but not my head, or dizzy.. but this time, I came from a fever and just got here in work walking like drunk.. hehe maybe because I am not fully recovered.. when I am riding a jeep coming to work, I am sweating a lot.. even it's night and cold, but I am still sweating a lot..

until now, I am just not feeling right.. oh well, I hope if I can just go home early just for today and have a long rest.. just for the following day.. I don't really know how I got sick on Monday.. I feel so unlucky I believe.. good job.. hehe what a way to start my good week..

I don't know what I need to do next.. I am still not fine.. in terms of health.. I saw somebody interesting last Friday .. come on, not Raims.. the person I met before I came in eastwood.. hehe maybe I am just hallucinating due to the sickness I have.. SONA yesterday was useless.. I mean I did not hear or watch the whole thing but I doubt, all of the President statements are false.. hehe we should have effective leaders who are not easily bribed, or have dignity serving the country first before his/her personal interest.. the problem with our politics here, be corrupt first then serve the public.. pat on the back and good job!! I still believe there is a bright future for this country.. the time will come that every citizen doesn't need to go out to other countries just to work.. the time will come that all of us, especially Muslims and Christians will live peacefully.. there will be a time that all our politicians will serve according to our moral standard and help those who are in need.. I believe, I am still sick.. hehe

life is indeed full of surprises.. but I was not suprised for some reasons.. maybe I am just gone too deep into trouble these years.. hehe but anyway, I am still waiting for good suprises.. I want to recover fast from this sickness.. I am coughing, drowsy nose and dizzy.. damn.. I want to sleep.. well, clinic just gave me biogesic since I am now taking bioflu.. let's see if it works.. hehe

No comments: