Thursday, July 3, 2008

before the freedom day

it's freaking queuing.. right now, the queue is about 35 calls waiting.. so good job to us.. hehe tomorrow, will be the US independence day.. we hope there are less calls.. we need to rest.. hehe it is very hard for today.. about yesterday.. nothing changed, until Mom told me to do some letters.. and unfortunately, we need to rewrite it again.. urghh.. damn.. hehe anyway, my plans in my days off for sure, is going to Ron and on Sunday, we are going to Iggie's birthday.. hehe I don't know what else to do next.. hmmm I am kind of hungry.. and a bit tired.. by the way, nothing else done yesterday except doing the letter for my Mom and got a good sleep actually.. because it's rainy season and it's quiet so it's great.. hehe hmmm... the new expansion is now releasing some interesting cards, I knew it, since this is the last expansion for the lorwyn block, they save the best for last.. hehe while I am printing Mom's letter, hmm I was able to watch again and again the Pedicab's ang pusa mo MTV.. I know what they are imitating into.. hehe japan has live TV shows which shows S and M.. hehe so of course, since it's for general viewing, they copy it in a funny and wacky manner.. those chicks are hot.. hehe

oh, there is also another discovery I've done yesterday.. the brewrats, the wackiest and sickest show from 99.5RT, made a radio program.. which, I can't believe it passed the radio censors.. hahaha the title is iputok mo sa labas.. what a title.. if they make that in a movie.. I will be surprised, first to see it.. hahaha and the plot is like the usual crappy pinoy movies.. with a funny, crappy dialogue, what do you expect? a good script from those 3 bozos? hehe not a chance but it's a laugh trip.. honestly.. great job.. other than that, I went home and gave the letter to Mom and gone to a deep slumber sleep.. hmmm freedom day.. what does it feel to be free, not only from problems, or whatever, but also the things you really want to do.. when will that day come to me? anyway, that's all I can say today!!! time has come for me, to just slack at the remaining time of my lunch.. bwahahahaha!!! good day, good luck, take care and God bless to all..

No comments: