Sunday, July 27, 2008

sicky and iffy

yes, when I woke up this morning, I feel so weak and like I am having a fever.. damn.. but I can stil go to work later.. hehe maybe because of so much thinking of my problems.. like I said before, it's like a curse.. whatever.. SONA will be coming later.. I don't care what she says.. but one thing is for sure.. all she will say are lies..

definitely, it will be chaos later.. oh well.. however, I am not sure what is my sickness today.. since I am invunerable with flu.. which is I fell not.. hehe I don't know.. but I need to get well, fast.. asap.. hehe I did not come to Dad and Algerro because of the strong rain yesterday.. and by the way, I may not make it when I am going home because of the SONA.. God bless us all.. by the way, UST won yesterday!!! yes, even in OT.. hehe but Red Bull was swept.. Air 21 lost as well.. I hope Air 21 will win on Game 5.. actually, it is an interesting series.. so I know, they will come back strong.. I am not really feeling well for today.. damn..

I prayed that I can go to work today.. I don't want to be a baggage to my team in terms of outage.. but I hope that I get a long, vacation leave.. hehe that will be possible, next year.. hehe I will do some important things.. I haven't finish the recording of some MTV's for Kuya.. I believe, that's all for now.. I am just tired and sick for today.. hehe

No comments: