Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a bit better

anyway, I am a bit better today.. well, way better than yesterday.. maybe because of the meds that I took yesterday.. I decided to go home after I took my lunch but clinic did not give me any clearance to go home, so I ended up finishing my shift.. thank God that my condition is a bit better.. the important thing is the fever was gone.. anyway, after I went home, I slept right away for 3 hours.. maybe I am so tired working sick.. hehe so after that, I ate lunch and drank the remaining meds I need.. so I slept again in the middle of a hot afternoon.. hehe and I woke up.. kinda slow first because I want more sleep.. and I arrived to my station, exactly 10pm.. I am not late.. hahaha good job!!!

well, but for sure, tomorrow will be different and I can feel I am fully recovered, if I am still sick, maybe because of coughs.. nothing changed.. nothing new.. nothing important.. by the way, while doing this post for today.. I am also reading a post from my team mate, actually she is from a different team.. hehe interesting post I can say.. by the way, Joanne, one of my best friends from college texted me an interesting quote.. I want to post it here, but it's kinda long.. I will post it later.. hehe but one line struck me most, "love when impossible to love".. naks.. I hope it can happen to me again, especially in these times of my life.. I need some inspiration I guess, besides from my family, best friends, friends, and my team.. hehe other inspiration.. oh well.. there was one before here in the office but the problem is, she left?! but anyway, there is other person that I look forward to.. hehe

so, Wednesday will be a new day.. I hope I can fully rest and recover from sickness.. and I hope for our CE scores to be good this week.. please God, help us.. hehe and what else.. nothing else.. nothing more.. nothing less..

No comments: