Wednesday, July 30, 2008

better whatever

yes, I am better than yesterday, except for some coughs and some laziness.. hehe so, what happened yesterday? CE? forget it, next topic.. hehe hmmmm this is the 3rd day of our work week and time is fast for the days off!! yes.. hehe and the new schedule will take effect this coming Monday which is 11pm to 8am.. so no more running in the floor logging into our hard phone.. and avoid being late.. hehe this schedule is way manageable.. so I expect, I will not be late even in one minute.. please.. hehe nothing new yesterday, except done some laundry and I slept again right away after I came home.. but for a short time, and then ate lunch and slept again.. however, I had a hard time of getting slept again because the time was a very hot summer afternoon.. damn.. hehe again.. so I woke up at around 8:35pm and dressed up and again, I arrived to work at exactly 9:59pm!! so I am not late..

anyway, some news.. my team Air 21 won!! haha one more win and we will be in the finals!! yes.. good job.. we will see that on Friday.. another news.. well Letran lost for the first time, in a close match so San Beda should be more careful.. it will be a waste if they were defeated by Letran with a handicap lineup.. hehe oh well, that's basketball.. and the big news in NBA.. Artest will be traded to the Houston Rockets for Bobby Jackson, Donte Greene and first round pick? and $1 million? that's cheap.. damn.. hehe so Houston has a potent starting five and their defense is also improved.. well with Battier is already good but adding Artest? damn good.. with Artest, many teams will have so much problems because of Battier and Artest defense combo.. with offense, another offensive weapon was added because with Artest, he has all the moves, it's just poor shot selection.. hehe I don't know if that will happen under Houston.. it is worth the risk and the western conference just got into a tight race!!!

oh well.. moving forward.. tomorrow, I hope UST will win!! hehe they should be and NU should be quashed.. hehe by the way, Nache got into the blogosphere due to me?! hehe I was very flattered at that rate, because I never thought that somebody will be so much inspired posting their thoughts on the web due to your work.. I am happy.. well, she will be reading this.. hehe so thank you, keep posting and don't worry, you will be fine, just be careful on what you post.. hehe I am doing this, because of releasing the tension in my life, not only stress.. the tension.. it may not solve of my many problems.. but at least, it eases my life.. hehe I just talked to a customer which really needs some serious help but unfortunately I can't really help.. sometimes, for the honest customers who are I can say got unlucky, I really feel sad to them.. well.. that's life..

so 20 mins left and I will be on lunch!! so good day!! hehe

No comments: