Friday, July 11, 2008

eventide

the name of the blog came from the new expansion in Magic the gathering game.. I only had a short sleep yesterday because it's payday and unfortunately, bills came in of course.. money just slips away.. hehe after paying bills, I went to my friend and discussed the new expansion which is Eventide.. like I said in my previous blogs, this expansion really saves the best for the last.. it is the last expansion in the lorwyn block and it will rock.. hehe good thing, most of the strongest creatures are here, which can be used in type 1 play.. of course, I asked him, since he will be joining the prerelease event tomorrow and Sunday, I reserved some cards.. haha I wish I can go as well,

after that, the most refreshing part of the day was getting a haircut.. at last, I won't be having problems in my hair.. I haven't cut my hair for a month.. so bald days are back.. hehe it's kind of refreshing because I don't sweat a lot when I'm bald and got a good sleep.. after that fast cut in my hair, I ate in Aling Lourdes and ate russiansilog!! I love it.. hehe after that, I came home around 1:30pm and took a cool bath under a hot afternoon.. after the bath, I watched the first half of the first game in NCAA, Mapua vs. CSB.. the Mapua is really a guard oriented team, they only have a legitimate big man, actually he's still small.. around 6'3" for a center, that is small.. hehe but they are good, I believe they can be in the final four, but not in the finals because of Letran and San Beda.. after looking the first half and I thought, need to sleep.. so that's what I did.. hehe I only slept for 5-6 hours!! good job.. I will make up for it for these days off..

anyhow, when I woke, 2 close friends of mine reacted to my shoot out.. in my friendster of course.. I was surprised as well.. it states, "I know I'm unlovable, you don't have to tell me.." actually, that phrase came from a song, the title? Unlovable by The Smiths!! hehe when I heard that song for the first time.. I was shocked! hehe I did not know that The Smiths have a song like that.. it woke me up when I heard it because I felt way for quite some time already.. maybe because for what I've done.. or what's happening in my family.. or the people around me.. it's just sad I guess.. I am just sad or whatever.. but I was really having fun because they thought seriously about that.. but thanks.. at least there are some people who cares.. thanks very much!! I think that's all for today, God bless us all.. later, let's see what is Enchanted Kingdom looks like.. hahaha

No comments: