Tuesday, July 22, 2008

fast day

yes, yesterday was a fast one.. why? after my shift, I was able to go home.. cooked some corned beef which I shouldn't do because they cooked some porkchop.. oh well, I ended up eating corned beef.. hehehe I ate the pork chop before I got to work.. good job!! hehe so I have finished my usual routine, watched voltes V.. hehe and go into sleep right away.. there was one moment in my sleep that I am sweating a lot because of the hot afternoon but I disregard it and able to sleep better.. I woke up at 8:30pm and ate and got into work.. good thing.. I am not late.. hehe I am way early, like 5 minutes before log in.. hehe

no weird dreams or anything that I have done special yesterday.. it's like a plain day.. simple day.. simple dei.. well, where is she by the way.. no weird topics that I noticed.. oh by the way, I was able to watch a new MTV from up dharma down, and the title of the song is every first second.. the song is great and their second album? it will be good.. I can feel it.. hehe if it's really good, I will buy the original, unlike before, I bought it from tower quiapo.. hehe so I hope they will release the new album, fast.. when I checked the news today, nothing seems to be new or shocking.. there is one, some NBA players were offered to play in europe.. with the decreasing value of the US dollar and the tax free offer, players are thinking twice.. I don't blame them, especially with the salary cap of the teams available.. there are some teams are below salary cap but those teams, are the bottom teams.. hehe so I wish them the best of luck.. I also read the Arenas blog when he visited Manila.. and I can see that he was happy when he visited us.. he felt really a superstar.. and the one line he said that I really had fun on his visit is like when a NBA player is having a bad day, or into a bad career, visit Manila.. good advice.. if Rick Astley can do it, why can't they? hehe well, for new order, they will not come here because they are not yet in a bad career.. the farthest they can go in Asia is Japan.. so damn.. hehe I am thinking.. oh by the way, I hope my VL request will be approved.. hehe so I can prepare for Friday payday.. let's go back to the way I am thinking.. I am thinking the past events again.. but I am not kind of affected or down.. or whatsoever.. just reminscing I guess.. it is very hard if you're loveless for quite sometime.. hehe but I hope at least at the end of the year, there will be a prospect.. it should be innocent.. anyway, I don't know what else to say.. I hope for a good score for our CE today.. go get that XPS.. hehe God bless us all..

No comments: