Thursday, July 24, 2008

late, waaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!

damn.. the taxi that I rode.. gone into a traffic route and came to work late by 2 minutes.. because of the rain and well, I woke up, around quarter to 9.. I can't blame myself either.. so it's the taxi's fault.. crap.. hehe anyway.. payday today!!! yes!!! but oh well, it will go away!! hehe yesterday was almost a good one except for the late coming to work.. at the middle of the afternoon.. it was very very very hot.. I woke up at 3:30pm and able to brush away that heat.. however, I watched the games for UAAP, 2 games of blowouts.. first from DLSU defeating ADU by around 15 points.. or how about UP? they were blown out by UE by 29 points!!! worth watching isn't it? hehe what else did I do? nothing else.. what a boring life.. after I got home, done the same stuff.. I was not able to read some books.. I got asleep right away.. and the following happens.. anyway, I was able to chat some of my friends in college, namely Raims, Ivan, and Angel.. Angel will be going to singapore and she is planning to get married around next year.. good job!! hehe hmmm, I am thinking as well if I can go to singapore as well.. hehe

Ivan is dreaming to go to canada but oh well, he's doped!! hehe it was a funny conversation.. especially with Raims which we are planning to watch a gig, tomorrow.. hmmm anyhow.. we talked about everything in our lives.. we haven't talked for a while as you see.. one topic that we were surprised is Angel getting married by next year.. well, we hope we can meet the lucky guy and see if he is indeed the right one for her.. but the problem is they are going in singapore in 2 weeks.. so for short, there is so much little time to meet up.. but I wish for the best of luck for both of them.. for me? getting married? nah.. after what happened? I need to recover.. from everything!! hehe what will be my plans for the days off.. hmmm on saturday, it's either help my friend for the sale or go to Ron and play some magic.. but on Sunday, I might visit Dad and Algerro.. I should done that before but I got lazy.. damn.. hehe and most important part, get more, and more sleep.. breaking news!! actually, it's a sad news, Baracael, the frontline from FEU just got shot hours ago.. let's pray for him.. he was shot just in front of the FEU campus, specifically the philtrust bank.. damn.. that's scary.. God save him.. I know FEU defeated UST but come on, it's a competition.. however done this, you're in trouble dude..

hmmmm.. what else can I say for today.. I need to recover from that late start today.. I need to focus for the team.. so I will rest my hands for today!! and by the way, it's my VL on Friday!!! bwahahahahaha it's approved!! tnx TM, AM and Dell.. hehe

No comments: