Thursday, July 31, 2008

no title

hehe I don't know what will be the title was for today.. but because I have nothing special to say.. well, I was able to go home early and fast.. went to Kuya Allan and Alpro for some help.. hehe and went to the magic guy and asked if he got the new cards in Eventide.. great thing is.. he got all.. hehe so after a lengthy conversation to him.. I went home and straight to sleep.. hehe 2 days left before our days off!! I can't wait to rest.. hahaha well, I was shocked that ADMU lost to FEU? what is happening to the Blue Eagles? hehe but of course, my alma mater UST done a great job, letting Bautista score for them against NU.. so.. let's see on Sunday if UST will win against ADMU.. hehe Saturday, let's see if UE will be winning against DLSU.. I hope UE will lose because it will help UST in the standings.. hehe I hope UST will win against ADMU on Sunday!!!

by the way, good thing, our meal card was reloaded just now.. I can now eat.. hehe I was very hungry before I got to work.. oh well.. I am not sure what will I do in these days off.. maybe I will just sleep or rest and fix my things.. do some errands if I am needed.. I don't know.. I don't have any plans for these days off.. maybe watch the Mummy but it has bad reviews.. waste of time and money.. hehe

oh well, let's see what's in store for me in the coming days.. I hope it will be great.. I just want to sleep now.. hehe if I can..

No comments: