Wednesday, July 2, 2008

struggle

hmmm.. yes, I can say that.. for the time being.. I am so poor in everything.. hehe oh well, that's life.. for the past days, I feel like left in a mud.. or like floating in an oblivion.. in a dark place.. actually, I shouldn't go to work today, but I don't want to be a burden for my team.. so that made me woke up and rush here at work without eating something yesterday.. hehe I had that kind of sickness before, but I believe I overcame it because of Dell.. and some problems to solve I guess.. hehe what a weird kind of motivation.. by the way, Nick already resigned, damn, that's the second time ha.. but he has a reason to move on.. it's not easy but sometimes, you will need to make a choice, an important choice.. so kudos to him and good luck, and we still play magic.. hehe I won't follow yet his footsteps, unless a good opportunity comes in.. I will try that this month, but other than that, I will stay here for a while.. Nick also sent a farewell email.. what a weird one but it's a sweet one as well.. oh well.. by the way, Igz birthday is coming up.. and he told me that on Sunday, party starts at 11am? so this is a whole day event huh.. for the first time, this is a long celebration.. hehe so I hope, he will serve the best food and of course, the beer.. hehe

but on my days off, I hope I can shrug off these fears by going to Ron Marc on Saturday and on Sunday, going to Iggie.. I also hope I can go to Dad as well.. and UST has a match set up on Saturday, against UE.. I hope they will win and they have a strong line up.. so they should able to crush the warriors.. hehe anyway, no other big news posted other than St. Benilde won it's first 2 games and Jamison will be staying in the Wizards.. one concerning news is Baron Davis, will be at the LA Clippers? good job.. hehe that's not final yet but I believe it will go through.. one another news is one of my bets in the PBA won, Air 21.. they are the first team to go auto semifinals.. hehe but Sta.Lucia, they will go into the wildcard phase.. hehe what happen to those guys..

our regularization is nearing and I hope, there is an increase, because I need it.. hehe nothing changed, I still don't have internet at the house, or a dramatic change, but other than that.. no other change happened.. it's the same ol' me.. oh crap..

later, I hope I get a good lunch and hope to proceed further for the coming days, especially friday which is the independence day of the US.. so I hope we get less calls.. please, for a change.. hehe I think that's all I can say for today.. take care, good day and good luck! God bless to all..

No comments: