Wednesday, September 3, 2008

adaptability

well, I almost got a good sleep yesterday but the bad thing is I was not able to sleep long. At around 2pm yesterday, there was a brownout, power outage for like 30 mins to 1 hour and it was so hot. freaking hot.. I was able to sleep but unfortunately it was disrupted again, by watching the NCAA games yesterday!! Good thing Mapua won, so they have one more chance to go at the final four on Friday. I was able to watch as well the main game, it was a good game between San Beda and Baste, but Baste doesn't have Ekwe, so Beda won sparingly.. After that, I ate my dinner, for the first time before going to work, and slept for 2 hours, sparingly again.

hmmmm ano pa nga ba? wala naman bago, siyempre, malapit na ang biyernes. hehe wala pa naman akong plano, malamang magpapahinga muna ako, pag di muna ako magbuhay wasak. hehe buti naman di kami nasabon masyado, ok naman ang stats ng team kaya sana this coming month matuloy ang momentum namin at manatiling nasa tuktok ng tagumpay!! medyo naisip ko lang, magdate kaya ako, pero sino? hehe tignan ko nga kung libre sila, pero kung hindi, ako na lang magisa, or kasama yung mga ungas! ano kaya ginagawa nun mga future lawyers natin? malapit na bar exams!! sa linggo na!! hehe kung ako naglaw, siguro kabado ako ng sobra, pero siyempre, di ako magpapatalo noh. Isa sa mga plano ko sa future eh maglaw, lalo na pag may pundo na ko for taking this very very very challenging course. Mahilig naman ako magbasa and I am interested in the facets of it, so why can't I take it? For now, I will just leave that plan in keeps.

what else? musta na kaya siya? hehe hay naku, mahirap talaga pag inlove ka sa taong alam mong mali, kasi di ka naman sasagutin. Sa isip, alam ko, pero sa puso, parang sinasabi "wag kang susuko, pwede pa yan" what? pero siguro, isang tanong na lang, at talagang malalaman ko na kung tama. Kailangan ba ko saktan para marealize ko ito? wag naman, please. hehe Pero, ok lang kung masaktan, makakaya ko naman kaysa naman itago ko pa ito. Pag mahal mo naman ang isang tao, ibibigay mo naman ang gusto niya di ba? it hurts.. huhuhu Since pinaguusapan ang puso, anong na nangyari kay Pido sa 3p's niya? sa kangkungan pinulot ang UST! Gamitin na lang niya ito sa cheerdance this coming Sunday! hahaha

ito ay galing sa isang email na about sa horoscope, siyempre, Gemini ako so ang aking eh, hoy, di ko gawa to ha!

"Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great
listeners Very Good in the you know
where... Lover not a fighter, but will
still knock you out.
Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud.
Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING.
Loves to make out. Has a beautiful
smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST
IRRESISTIBLE."

Ok, let's analyze. Nice? Correct. Love is a one of a kind? On how I view love I mean, check. Great Listener Very Good in the you know where.. ? What? hehe anyway, wrong grammar but well I am a good listener indeed. Lover not a fighter but will still knock you out? Yes. hehe Trustworthy? I can say that. Always happy? They're telling me that I always look down or a person looks troubled. I am indeed troubled, but I feel happy. That's true, I feel happy, and I believe I don't need to show it because I am a private person. hehe naks. Loud? hmmm, I am a silent type. Talkative? On the phone, or in a conversation, but I am not an attention getter who really talks a lot. Outgoing? Yes, especially if I have the funds! VERY FORGIVING? Why all caps? It's 100% true. Love to make out? Sometimes. Has a beautiful smile? Whaaaaaat?! I know some person told me that I have a beautiful eyes, but not the smile. Edi sana, maraming na ko nadali!! hehe di naman. Generous? YES. Strong? Some aspects of my personality, very indeed but not physically. hehe "THE MOST
IRRESISTIBLE." I don't know.

Almost all the traits of a Gemini really matches me, I think.

1 comment:

Samuel kings said...

Urgent real loan application submission now:
Citylaon&crediting )
Are you looking for a business loan? Personal loan, home loan, car
Loan, Student Loan, Debt Consolidation Loan, Unsecured Loans, Enterprise
Capital, etc. .. or has the loan been rejected by the bank or
Financial institution for any reason. We are private lenders and lending
For companies and individuals with low interest rates and affordable rates from
2% interest rate. If interested in a loan? Whatsapp us today at +971544105744 or
(cityloan&crediting@gmail.com) and get your loan today.