Wednesday, September 17, 2008

evidence

After updating the software of zune and downloading some stuff, I was able to convert some vids and put in my zune. Unfortunately, 2 vids are kind of weird so I will download it again after my shift later. hehe I was not able to download the song evidence as well, because I am so sleepy and tired. hehe Katamaran or katams for short. hehe After those things, and while I am doing that, I was able to watch the games for the Final 4. Good thing, pasok ang Mapua. Ungas ng Baste, lakas ng line up, walang nagawa sa Mapua. hehe JRU I believe already mastered Letran, so they can easily win again tomorrow, Friday and go to the Finals. 

Well, well, well, what do we have here. I saw her profile again and nice pic. Good job! hehe I am getting some chills. hehe Not again. I hate this kind of feeling. hahaha Oh well, memories are indeed memories. If it's good, then great, if it's bad, oh no. Sometimes your mind makes you worry so much even in reality, there should be no more worries. Especially if it's already over. However, some problems or wounds seems not to heal that fast. I don't know, maybe I am just bothered so much. Maybe I still care for the person, that person. Oh well, I hope she is fine. Love? hahahaha maybe but not that much, I can say I love her because she is indeed part of my life, whatever happened to us, but come on, I have more feelings to this new love I found. hehe However, I am not sure if it will work, if not, then fine! I am going to find somebody, I hope there is. hehe 

Urbandub is a good band, I can see that. I saw them last time right? But one very important thing that I don't really like with them is the theme of all their songs. For me, a great band should able to go into different themes or topic in their songs. For example, Echo and the Bunneymen, they have songs which about love, or nothing else, the usual rock song, hmmm seven seas, or other topics. How about U2? They have love, revolution, radical, rock and almost all the songs you can imagine, they do even have dance cuts, remix version of one of their songs. hehe So, meaning, Urbandub doesn't have that. I can see that in their MTV's and lyrics, it's all emo type thing, but of course, not the usual emo crap. hehe Well, they have good rhythm and lyrics, way better than Cueshe. hahaha but oh well, at least I love one song of Urbandub. However, they can be really a good band, they just need to evolve. Naks, pero sila na bahala dun. hehe 

Oh well, katatapos lang ng lunch ko at malapit na ang datung!! Moolah!! hehe Makikita ko na mamaya ito. Sana naman ok. hehe 

Evidence? Love always leave a mark in you. No matter what happened or ended, the evidence is still in you. You can remove it or keep some of it, you have a choice. A choice that's sometimes, hard to do.. 

4 mins left...

No comments: