Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tired face

I saw my face, seriously while eating in my fave carideria in Retiro. You might be guessing why I say that. Eventhough I have a big whole body mirror at my room, I rarely look at it. I have some reasons, stupid reasons. One is since my eyes are not that bright anymore, I can't see things at a short distance. I need to wear eyeglasses. Second, when I go home, it's either I just sleep right away, even after bath. hehe And when I wake up, I just dress up and straight to work. Even at days off, I don't even stare at my mirror. It's so happen that when I was eating yesterday, I take some time to look at my face. It's not only for the pimples or whiteheads or what, hehe But I took time to check myself. 

Questions are running in my mind. Am I really fed up with all of these? Am I tired of this? Am I going to give up? Is there any way to put back a smile in my face? hehe Hay, I don't know the answers to those hard questions. Everytime I go to the elevator, of course, I can really see myself and whole of it. I ended up always with a sigh. Whoa! Yesterday was different, I am now staring in my face a bit long, I was able to stop what I am eating. But it did not stop that long, maybe just 2-3 mins, I took myself a picture. hehe I realized that I am indeed tired of this. I realized that I really really fed up with these problems. Of course, I will not give up. I know there is a way to put a smile in my face again. 

I don't know where I will be heading to after this year (even it's just September right?) But I will make sure that I finish what I started, what I solving for, what I am planning for, what I am fighting for. It's a very long road to take, but I think, this is the time that I need to shape up and build my future. Besides, these present times are kinda harsh I could say. hehe And also, I have no plans of working for a long time. I want to control my destiny. 

After that moment, I went right away and ate my food. Very good bistek and 2 orders of rice. I went home and slept again, I rained hard but I can say I got a good sleep. 

Nagising na ko at eto, nandito na! Pasok na naman sa trabaho. hehe Ganito lang siguro ang buhay, minsan talagang wala ka, pero minsan meron ka at masaya. 

Mamaya pala ay Game 1 sa NCAA Finals naman, sana JRU manalo. hehe Ang UAAP, naglabas na ng awards, si Rabeh nga ang MVP tapos si Buenafe ang ROY, pero ang kinagulat ko eh bakit si Webb ay nasa all rookie team eh di hamak na mas magaling si Villanueva. hehe Magaling si Webb, pero mas marami naman nilaro si Villanueva saka mas nagamit ng mabuti. Pero ganun din naman eh, sibak ang DLSU. hehe 

I saw my tired face again, well, after my lunch. And in the Bathroom. Maybe I should do that routine everyday, isn't it? Just to see what is happening to me, whether it's good or bad. Or maybe, I am really getting old.. 25 years of going nowhere is tiring, time for a change and have a new look in life.

No comments: