Friday, September 26, 2008

then there's game 3

In the NCAA Finals ha. hehe Siyempre, wala naman bago kahapon. Parang wala lang. hehe I am ready to go to Ron's house, sorry Nick, nasa Singapore ka. haha By the way, I finished some errands yesterday and went to Joanne's workplace, I was surprised that her workplace is near my house, just a jeepney ride away. However, we are not able to meet because of work. So I will just check when I can meet her next week. She will tell me how she end up working there?! So after those waiting and fixing some things, I was able to sleep and woke up around 4:30pm. Around 6 hours of first sleep, and I turned on the TV and the Game 2 already started. Unlike the UAAP finals happened Thursday, this one is purely competition. No questionable calls or whatsoever, it's really a rough game. It was close until 4th quarter where everybody got tired and some point, Ekwe got thrown out due to the 5 fouls he got. Then, there was Taganas who joined the bench. hehe

So I thought JRU can win this game easily, but San Beda was able to cope up by some stops and free throws. Then the last play by San Beda was really a flop, libre si Escobal, kinapos ang tres! hahaha Gustong pabida, pero sorry tsong, sa Game 3 na lang. haha Game 3 will happen on Monday and siyempre manonood ako, parang ang dating kasi nung series eh UST nung 2006, pero sa depensa naman nanalo UST. Eto, depensa talaga, parang ADMU nung Thursday. Kailangan lang umayos itong San Beda, kundi, wasak ang mga pangarap nila na 3-peat. hehe

Well, that's how basketball goes on. Now, hmmmm I read the blog of Villa and it's kinda good, about moving on. For me? Moving on is kind of hard, especially at the first days, months?! hehe At one point, you may get depressed, especially if you really miss that person every moment. Those sweet moments, even the bad moments. hehe However, it will end up in this way, either you stay put together or in seperate ways. Indeed, the verse I just read yesterday, there is a time for everything. I forgot which verse is that, but it's all about the events happening in our life, and all of it is planned by God. hehe Time for everything? 

Oh well, what else, hmmm I don't know, hehe I hope I will have a great time with Ron. I hope Rheg will able to cope up the loss of DLSU in the finals. hehe I hope everybody is happy. I don't know, what else to say. I just ate lunch, finished some tasks and I am running out of words. Besides, I am worried about my stats and I need to get focused. hehe 

I assume, there will be a next game.... In this life...  

No comments: