Monday, September 1, 2008

available

well, it was a great party at burgoo for Kathryn yesterday.. so much food and the time with my family spent well I guess.. that's why I really don't like working at night.. hehe except when we went home.. the rain poured so hard that we got stuck in Quiapo for almost an hour.. luckily, EspaƱa was not flooded.. hehe by the way, this coming Sunday, it will be the start of the dreaded bar exams.. so good luck to Leonid, JP Dino and the great Al Paglinawan.. hehe mga ungas dapat pumasa kayo!!! nothing's new except what I encountered yesterday.. I was able to talk with Joanne at morning and we talked some serious things right away.. actually my initial talk to her is if I can apply to her sister's company, which is a bank.. but she told me, it's not advisable to apply to that company because it's so hard to work there.. well, in life, there is no easy shortcuts.. but i'll take her advise momentarily.. hehe

good luck to Villa and her wish.. I hope her wish will be granted.. hehe hmmm anyway, after that serious talk with Joanne and I hope she will able to cope up whatever problems she is facing.. I told her that we are almost in the same state of problematic figure.. hehe but anyway, I know she can surpass this and move on to a different and bright direction in life.. by the way, she can just rest in Tagaytay for sometime.. hehe so after that talk.. I slept around 2pm and all of the sudden, Jo Ivan just came to my room!! ruined my healthy sleep.. hehe but that's fine dude, good thing, he is able to return the DVD's and talked the usual gossip.. no shocking news or chismax from Ivan.. hehe but well, he just told me about his plans and I hope he can reach for it!!!

there are many ways to achieve the things you want in this so called life.. I was able to realize that when these "past" things happened to me.. many things happened.. many plans failed.. but I want to make up for those things, those mistakes.. so, if I have plans.. a short term plan, that will be to make up and get the work I want, at a daytime pace.. hehe

so, like I said, there are many ways to achieve the things you want.. I thought, going someplace will help me, but when I thought of my family and my situation.. I can't just leave them alone.. to escape them to be exact.. I can just face them here, right here, right now and see what will happen to me.. hehe but I am glad that I never give up.. give up that hope, faith, love and humility that I cherish in my life.. I will just give up, if I'll meet Ian Curtis face to face.. hehe

available is the title of my blog today because heller, today is an US holiday!! happy labor day!! so the remaining days to work for this week is only 3 days left!! hahaha then at the last day, it's my final VL.. yes!! on Friday.. it's also payday!! hehe it means by the way, no calls for today.. actually, very few calls.. I only received 4 calls as of the moment.. hehe

by the way, I am looking for new computers, for the future, like next year.. and the cost of the quad core computer packages gone lower.. damn!!! but let's see what will be the prices of these packages next year.. coz I don't have any funds yet to buy a new one.. hehe but if I have right now, I will buy one anyway..

I was able to watch the PBA rookie draft and I can say that my teams were able to get at least some good players.. hehe what else? UST is out of contention and I believe, it's time to get Pido sacked!!! hehe well, I hope UST will make up at the cheerdance at least this coming Sunday..

what else.. hmmm what will I do in my final VL? hahaha let's see.. but of course, I will go to loyola and that's for sure.. I have nothing else to say.. it's so boring today, but that's fine, it's better than getting so many confusing calls.. hehe

No comments: