Friday, September 12, 2008

every first second

Sometimes, there are some plans need some change, a minor change. I woke up today and I forgot that I need to bring something to Algerro and Dad when I visit them this weekend. It will be Sunday definitely, I can't go later after shift because there are some errands I need to do, and of course, Kuya Allan will give me the things I need to bring to Algerro and Dad. It means, I should have done that earlier by texting Kuya and bring those things home. hehe I am so stupid, but that's fine, hehe I will just go on Sunday I guess. So no games today, and the final four will start on Sunday for UAAP. The Rumble at NCAA will start on Monday, for the final 3 slots. Nothing changed, I did not do something drastic yesterday. I just do some scanning for bugs, the usual computer scan for every week. hehe 

Some corrections, the tax exemption will not only increase by 5000, but for almost 30,000php for single status!! But that will be adjusted once the BIR mess is finished. hehe They are just disputing when will they will start the adjustments, the lawmakers wants to start January this year, but for BIR/DBM, they want to start the adjustment, around August because the President signed that law last month. Oh holy crap, they are all such pain in the arse!!!! 

Well, the good thing is the tax exemption will go higher, at least to ease the burden of our pockets. hehe So, by the way, I was able to watch pursuit of happyness of Will Smith, but not the usual speed, I am skipping some parts. hehe But at the end, it's really a touching movie, I am going to watch it again in a comfortable way, I hate watching movies in my computer, except for animes. hehe When I watch movies, I want to be in a slacking position, like watching the movie from my bed and some snacks or no snacks. Oh well, I don't have the DVD player anymore. hehe Today is the last day of the workweek!

Oo nga pala, bakit "Every First Second" ang title ng blog ko ngayong araw. Kasi sa wakas, ngayong ko lang nakuha un bagong kanta ng Up Dharma Down, which is the same title. Their new upcoming album will be entitled Bipolar, parang sabi ko, may sakit ba sila? I said that because in Psychology, that's a somewhat mental condition, which I will know it of course to my beloved Psychologist, Rheg. If it's wrong, someone else. hehe And I discovered, that some of our known genuises are having this kind of mental condition. I found this in the internet of course.

Nakuha ko yun kanta by converting the video sa youtube into a MP3 file. So, ok naman ang tunog, pero overall, ok yun kanta, lalo akong nasasabik sa bagong album nila. Siyempre lahat ng fans! hehe I am expecting that next week, they will sing this song at the Terno Inferno! hehe Am I ready later? I don't know. hehe Let's see. 

Ano pa ba. 

Oh, is love really this elusive? hehe But I am not in a rush, I am just thinking, random thoughts. Flashes of past and present, every first second. 

No comments: