Thursday, September 11, 2008

wet places

Indeed, since it's still raining but not that much. hehe I was able to sleep straight and it was a good day, yesterday. I believe that's the day I wanted, but no floods please. hehe Rainy, simple day. No scourching heat. hehe Oh, so DLSU became number 2 and the battle for the finals starts on Saturday I think. Now, coach Franz spoke up about the sudden exit he made when the RP youth team is at Iran. He explained at last, and the reason is well, he need to help his friend because his friend's dad is in critical condition, unfortunately, the person passed away. I know that death is really hard to accept, especially if you're close to that person. I experienced that before. But, remember if you're in the middle of a big responsibility or a mission, even you did not reach that goal, you should finish that task. Look at Django, I remember why he became runner up in one world pool finals before. The reason? His daughter died apparently, but still he was able to finish the finals in first runner up. If I am in that kind of situation, I will finish it as well, even I am in the losing end. Why I did not do that in HSBC? hehe but for me, it's a different scenario, I need to be there with my brother due to some factors. hehe

But well, as all the criticss said on what Franz did to the RP youth team, is simply unacceptable. Well, his reason may somewhat acceptable, but like Noli Eala says and my say, is you cannot leave the team, a very young team. Remember, those dudes playing are under 18 years old and they need a stable leader, which is their coach. Even they lost for the medal round, they shouldn't give up until the end, for experience of course, and they need guidance, from the coach itself. Unfortunately, the coach left them at the middle of a very competitive league. So, what can I advice to Franz, I saw him by the way in BOC wayback 2004 and in QC city hall hmm about a 2 years ago, hehe I just tell him, that you can focus to DLSU if you don't have that commitment to the RP team. That's all. By the way, SBP should get, a foreign coach for both Philippine team and the youth team, it will be a big help for the development of our basketball system. By that way, his filipino assistants can learn and can lead our teams well in the future. That's my take. hehe

Cut the crap, so DLSU is a win away to the finals, ADMU should win against UE!! Finals in UAAP? Blue vs. Green, 2-0. hehe Sorry Rheg, ganun talaga!! hehe Depende kung di magbebenta ang isang player na naman. hehe Oo nga pala, di na pala tuloy ang team building next week, sa October na lang for some reasons. Tapos, eto mukhang sabon na ko dito, hehe mukhang kailangan galingan ko na sa work. Malapit na ang Sabado, kailangan pag handaan. hehe Habang sinusulat ko ito eh galing akong lunch at medyo yun nga, action plan. Pero ok lang, para naman kung may kailangan pa ko iimprove sa performance ko, edi go! hehe Para naman sa team ko to. Wala naman bago, kasi puro tulog lang ginawa ko, mahabang tulog. At ayun, kasi naman, ulan ng ulan, kaya lahat ng kalsada, basa. 

This is where I stop, for a while. Maybe doing some streching while writing this post, I am kinda stiff. 

No comments: