Monday, September 29, 2008

burn out

That's what I can say as of today. As of this moment. Life is really ironic. After the team eat out due to the prize we got on Friday, we ate at Dencio's here at eastwood. hehe It's really a great feeling when your team was able to do it's best and get yourselves rewarded. Saka masarap ang libre sa mga panahon na 'to. hehe After that, medyo groggy ako at nakauwi agad sa bahay, at of course, Ron texted me if we are still on for the magic night. I replied yes and I went to their house right away at around 6pm due to the traffic in freaking north ave. You know why is that, SM North at my left side, and Trinoma in my right side, and it's Saturday, good job! hehe Both sides are moving like turtles. 

I arrived and played some games right away and ate dinner. After dinner, the game didn't stop and actually I was not able to watch the 2 brothers battle out, which I really want to. hehe But that's fine, maybe they are really tired of playing each other everyday. Luckily I am still playing magic cards and I really want to play outside but I don't have the cards for type 2 yet and funds. hehe I don't know as well, who are vintage/legacy players except my former team mate at HSBC. Nonetheless. hehe 

We end up playing at 2am and I thought we will sleep right away, but uh-no.. May chismax! hehe Siyempre, nagtanong si Ron kung ano ang tingin sa isang friend namin. I gave my opinion and well, mukhang naintriga talaga ako. Kung nagbabasa ka dude, alam mo na ang iniisip namin. hehe Heller! Nakakatawa ang reaction ni Rick and oh well, that's life goes on. Sometimes, there are people really coming out I guess. 

After that chismax, we slept right away and woke up around 9am. I ate a delicious breakfast with them and left Ron's house. All I can say, I am lucky to have them as one of my trusted friends and they indeed lucky in life. hehe I went right away to SM Fairview to check some stuff, especially magic cards, but since the caretaker of the store is not there yet. I walked around the SM Fairview. 

Wag ka, nakapanood na ko ng sine dun, siyempre, ala naman maghintay ako ng matagal dun, hehe I watched Eagle Eye, and I was suprised na dating US na din ang SM ha. Kala ko watch all you can pa rin sila. Medyo mura din kahit papano, 110 ang sine. hehe Wala akong kasama. At eto pa, since wala silang monitor like in Trinoma or Eastwood na choose your seat kuno, eh sa papel lang nakalagay kung san uupo. hehe So di na pala, de luxe or premiere, premiere na lang pala. I chose my seat and waited for like 20-30 mins. While waiting, I ate at BK, and there is a discount pala with SM Advantage, so surprising ha, with that discount, nakabili ako ng mayo for the fries. hahaha

After the steakburger meal, na sobrang nabusog ako, I went to cinema and watched the film. Same trailers shown like in Hellboy 2 kaya ng Watchmen and Madagascar 2. Why I watched Eagle Eye? I was just curious with the plot, what if that is true in future time? The film is good but not great, worth to watch even if I watched it in Trinoma or Greenbelt. The film is about two strangers were controlled by a certain voice and of course, they were led to know the truth and why they were chosen. I understand why Shia was chosen, but not Michelle Monaghan. hehe Maybe the computer/AI randomly selected her and the other persons participated in the plot. While in the end was well, good executed but realize it's like 2001: A Space Odyssey film plot, the sequences were good, give you more surprises and boils down that the Eagle Eye has a very bad plan. Very well planned chaos. hehe It has a good ending but overall, not great nor bad. Good. I enjoyed it. hehe

I went straight to the shop, got some cards I need and lastly, I went to Dad and Algerro. I thought I can go to Church at 6pm but unfortunately, due to stress and lack of sleep, I woke up next day, Monday. Good thing Algerro gave me some massage but oh well, I will make up for the lost time with God this coming weeks. Try to do more good things. hehe I am so sorry. I really just don't want to miss this celebration every Sunday. Damn. Please forgive me. 

Moving on, I was indeed burned out. Well, Algerro is good, Dad is still the same. We talked some important matters and the ending? Frustrated at my part, got spanked. hehe And of course, bad thoughts coming in my mind and I just don't know how these family feud will end. Crap. This is just annoying. I think that we were worse than the family shown in the film Visitor Q. hehe At least, their family is close. Very close. 

I went home at last after almost 2 days. Mom is there, and of course, kailangan pa ba imemorize yan, sabon na naman! hehe Bad trip. Tapos yun, naginternet sandali at siyempre kailangan ng bagong scan ang computer. 

Of course, nanood ako ng Game 3! Pero wala talaga, talagang ginamit na ng San Beda ang lakas nila. Yun, walang kahirap hirap, panalo ang San Beda. 3 peat.. Pero next year, may hope pa ang JRU. hehe Ewan ko sa San Beda, kasi wala na ang player who gave them this 3 peat. the Ekwelizer. hehe 

So, after that, I slept. I did not sleep right away, because of those problems. Getting in my damn nerves. They are running in my mind. I just prayed, prayed hard to let those problems don't bother me. Just for a while. And alas, I woke at 9pm and go straight to work.

This week is kinda busy, especially at the weekend. PBA starts at this coming weekend, so there is something to watch for. NBA will start at the end of the month. Up Dharma Down will launch their album on the 24th. I found some more interesting bits in the music scene. hehe Next month will be Quantum of Solace which I shouldn't miss. 

What a long blog. hehe That's what you get for being disturbed, or bored, or whatever feeling I have in this ironic life. When will this end? Oh please.. hehe I know I shouldn't be laughing or be happy. But maybe that's the way that keeps me going. Praying of course is a big help. If I don't do these things, I really may end up dead, or going insane. Mentally instable I guess. No joke. 

I can just smile these things, even I should be getting depressed. What a way to move on. hehehe

Oh crap.  

No comments: