Wednesday, September 24, 2008

side salad

Cut the serious side. hehe Anyway, pag ako'y gutom at di nakakain sa bahay bago makapasok dito sa work, eh I always ended up eating a side salad from Wendy's. Masarap na mura pa. hehe Hay, talo yun pambato ko, JRU, pero kung di man lang sila palarin this year, next year na lang. Complete line up pa naman sila eh. Nabasa ko din na pag nanalo ang ADMU and San Beda sa finals, edi masaya si MVP, Manny V. Pangilinan ha, lahat ng supported teams niya panalo. hehe Once in a lifetime chance so medyo may pressure to the said teams. Wow, magkano kaya yun ginagastos niya for those teams noh? Kung ako kasing yaman niya, sa UST lang ako susupport. Wag na sa LSQC. hehe 

I hope ADMU will win for all tomorrow and they don't make the series reach game 3. hehe What else? Nothing changed drastically, or whatever. Nothing new, except when I got here at work, I am soaking wet because of the pouring rain. I thought I can't reach here but luckily no major floods, yet! Before I slept yesterday, I heard a news that there is a tropical cyclone coming to us, and it will be tomorrow! I hope it will not wreck havoc to us. hehe It's not strong yet, but the report says it gets stronger each day. 

Oh well, life is indeed ironic, it's like rain, it pours then it stops for a while. I don't know why I am so irritated today. I don't know, maybe I am stressed out or bored or what. Whatever. hehe Maybe I just hope that this action plan will finish and go back to my normal work routine. I learned some things and I hope I'll pass. hehe I was surprised that today is my 3rd day of the workweek! It means, 2 days left and it's my days off. Next week, it's payday again! Yahoo. hehe Pay to some bills again. 

The new expansion from Magic will have prerelease party here at Eastwood on Saturday! I hope I have funds and time, but I rather spend it with one of my bestfriends. I will just go to Ron. I shall get revenge in terms of Magic the gathering game. hehe On Sunday, this time, it's for sure, I will visit Dad and Algerro. hehe 

Although, there are some changes, but I don't think this time, I won't go through. It will happen. hehe For those events only, but set aside on those things. So, Michael Moore launch a new movie and it's free, I am going to watch this hmmm in my free time, it's SlackerUprising.com. Every Michael Moore film is interesting and uplifting I guess. hehe 

Good thing, I am not into Chinese Milk, because the milk has a bad substance which prompted to be banned again. Now, that's a bad PR. Early this year, it's the toy that got lead banned, and it's from China. People might think that anything produced in China is bad. It might not happen now, but I believe, those beliefs will come to anybody's mind in the future. That's the result of free tariff, free trade or globalization. Some countries produce good products in a lower cost, some of them don't! hehe Thanks to globalization or outsourcing, I have funds to pay and to spend or to save, but sometimes I thought, how about those people lost their jobs because of us. Isn't it that dissappointing to those people, I mean, it's hard to lose a job especially if you were just a part of a "downsizing program". Well, that's life. What I mean is, if countries just need to control which industries need to outsource or done in a different location. I know, manufacturing is for sure, can be outsourced. Financial, yes, some of it can be done outside the home country. I just thought, due to what we call expanding the shareholders wealth in business terms, like saving companies money, outsourcing or engaging in free trade is a must. hehe So, the only thing I can suggest is countries doing products for their home or outside countries should just really check the quality of it. I mean the price is really low, but how about the quality of it. That's the reason why I don't just buy anything that is low in quality, like my shoes. hehe 

Ah let's leave those things aside and let our government handle those matters. I am hungry!! hehe But, don't worry lunch is coming. Ano kaya makain ko? Oo nga pala, kailangan gulay pala kainin ko, puro matamis na kasi kinakain ko saka baboy or baka, kakataba. hehe Di ko nga alam kung tatalab ba tong diet na to. Pero ang problema kasi, di ako makaexercise. hehe Lagi na lang ako napagsasabihin ni Daddy na magexercise. Hay kung ok lang ang sked ko at ayos oras ko, no problem, bago or after ng work, I can exercise, especially jogging. Kaso, in my situation, I won't happen for now. hehe

Ok, so this coming day I hope it will be a happy one and a great one. I have so many negative thoughts, and positive thoughts too. Which one should I choose? hehe Do I need to choose? Maybe I am so sleepy at this moment. So sleepy, by the way, I answered that in a survey that my friend sent to me, "Do you think your sleep is enough?" I answered swiftly, "Nope." Even I always sleep for 8-9 hours. hehe Can I sleep for a day? hehe I wish I can do that, everyday just to get myself a good rest. Not the whole day, but just more than 12 hours.

Nothing is impossible.  

No comments: