Friday, September 19, 2008

bad trip!

Hay, buti ang Mapua may buenas. hehe Ang JRU, binuenas at magaling. hehe Ako? Letche, hindi ata. hehe No more terno inferno later at Saturday night because my friend is having an important errand. Oh well, I hope we can go next month! hehe That's fine. Another one, I can't have the job I want!! waaahhhh!! Maybe I will be staying here at a night shift until April next year. hehe At first, I am a bit dissappointed, but in the end, when I checked my usual bills, I am better stick with the night shift. hehe The thing you want just slipped away! hahaha

Another thing, I invited my special friend, but she is not free on Saturday! hehe Good job! Oh well, what a day do I have, a day seems forgettable. hehe Hay naku, may pagasa pa ba ko? hehe The only bright spot happened was my zune got sold. Money purposes. hehe I taught Igz how to use it and I hope he will be able to cope up with it. hehe But good thing is, the software for zune now is getting better, so Igz is kinda lucky! hehe At siyempre, nagdebate kami tungkol sa Urbandub. haha But we're cool at it so no big deal. He came from Alabang so kinda sweet. Bakit di na pala natuloy ang PNR trip natin? hehe 

Basta sunod sunod ang mga biglang kamalasan ang nangyari. Kakaasar nga eh, pero ano pa ba magagawa ko, that's life. Very very Ironic Life. Well, I don't know what will happen next. However, I was able to plan what I can do today, after the shift. For the rest of the weekend, of course, this will be about the Dream Finals, ADMU vs. DLSU, at si Rheg, nangangarap, pacater na daw kasi panalo na ang DLSU!! hahahaha sana nga. hehe Masarap talaga mangarap. hehe

Anyway, I have many things to finish at work. I will just continue this way of life, as it should be. Many things come and go. There are many obstacles ahead, and I will overcome it, I guess..

Life is indeed, ironic..

See ya tonight! I hope lady luck will come to me just for once. hehe No more, bad luck or bad trip!

No comments: